The Interview #14

Thanks for a great read Steve, and insight into the Adelaide market. I wish you well with your commercial ventures, and will watch closely to learn more...I think I'm on that path too.

I wish you well with your commercial ventures, and will watch closely to learn more...I think I'm on that path too.

Oh wash your mouth out Sailor. Absolutely dreadful notion. What were you thinking ?? It's been proven time and time again that commercial ventures are highly risky and simply not worth it, as they don't grow in capital value.

All of the big successful authors like Somers / Whittaker / Lomas / Wakelin..... all highly respected national investors have written that the comm. area is rubbish and not to be trifled with. I'd have to fully agree with them.

Please don't lead the boy astray. Stevo....don't do it son. ;)

Mmmmm ..... seems to me that the new Dazz likes to 'stir the pot' somewhat more than the old Dazzling did!! :p Perhaps it's something to do with the rarefied atmosphere up on Cloud 9 where he now resides?!? :D

Cheers
LynnH

Oh wash your mouth out Sailor.
What with? A glass of champers....oh well, if I absolutely have to. But I warn you...I will swallow!

Absolutely dreadful notion. What were you thinking ?? It's been proven time and time again that commercial ventures are highly risky and simply not worth it, as they don't grow in capital value.

OMG! How do I explain the CG on my 2 CBD office spaces!:rolleyes: And as for the rent increases...gosh knows how I'm going to explain those year in and year out!

All of the big successful authors like Somers / Whittaker / Lomas / Wakelin..... all highly respected national investors have written that the comm. area is rubbish and not to be trifled with. I'd have to fully agree with them.

Please don't lead the boy astray. Stevo....don't do it son. ;)

Go Stevo go! Go! Go! Tell me how it goes...I want a shed...just like Dazz's! (Well, maybe a bit smaller though.)

Funny how life can change isn't it?!

In an effort to stem the PM's I get from people asking my opinion on Adelaide property market - I assume this is where they may be seeing my profile...

My life has been turned upside down in recent times for the worse, I have not been actively monitoring my property investments or the property market in general (Adelaide or otherwise) for around 18 months, instead focusing on business interests, equity markets and a whole deluge of personal crap which sucks big time! I can offer no further insight than what I believed to be true at the time of this interview and from memory still do.

Thanks.

Back