The "OFFICIAL" 06 Merry Christmas thread.

Merry Christmas greetings have started to creep into other threads, but I'd like to take the opportunity to 'officially' wish all Somersoftians a very Merry Christmas and hope that all have a fantastic 07.

There are too many on here to name that I have learnt so much from, so I consider that as a gift from all.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Regards
Marty

Wishing everyone and their loved ones a safe, happy, enjoyable and relaxing Christmas, and a prosperous New Year filled with good surprises! Thank you to all of you for making this such a wonderful forum to be a part of.

Ali G :)

I second all of the above.

Thanks to all for sharing your knowledge with us over 2006. May you all have the very best Christmas, and come back to us safe and well in 2007.

Regards,

May you all have a Happy and Safe time with Family and Friends.
Thanks for all the good that is shared here at SS
Cheers yadreamin

May you, your family and friends have a wonderful Christmas holiday break celebrating together. With hugs from Tizzy and the boys.

The same for me,I hope everyone has a safe and happy christmas and also
a big thank you to the people that over the past few years that have taught
me so much, good luck for next year and give everyone you love a big hug and stay happy......willair...........

Found this guy roaming around the Mallee, taking a break and discussing water shortage issues..:)

It is meant to read "HAVAGOOD XMAS", it has kinda turned out "HAVAGDOD XMAS"...but hang it, have one of those too, whatever it means...I'm sure it's all good.

Merry Xmas everybody.

Attachments

• Dec 06.jpg
    Dec 06.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 78
I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy and prosperous New Year. Thanks to all of you who have taught me sooo much this year, and thankyou for including me in this forum.

BEST CURE FOR A HANGOVER: Prairie Oyster: Olive oil, Tablespoon tomato sauce, 1 egg yolk, Salt and pepper, Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, Vinegar or lemon juice. Rinse a cocktail glass with the olive oil and discard oil. Mix all ingredients except egg yolk. Place the egg yolk in carefully. Serve with a small spoon and a glass of ice water.

CHEAPEST CURE FOR A HANGOVER: Gatorade.

Stay safe....

Sharon

A merry and prosperous Christmas for me will be a wet one.

Cheers.

It's looking like my wish could come true. We have had 20 mls. Not enough to do much but more is forecast. The fires in Victoria could be out soon if things go to plan. Christmas day is forecast to be cool and wet in my area at least. What a nice change to normal.

100 mls of rain over eastern Australia would be the best christmas ever. Will it happen? A few spots may get it. I will let yas know how I go.

See ya's.

ps.

A few weather sites I look at,...
http://wxmaps.org/pix/prec7.html
http://www.wetterzentrale.de/pics/ausavnpanel4.html
http://wxmaps.org/pix/aus.vv.html

pss. Just heard on the news that only 5 mls forecast for the Victorian fires, so that wouldn't even lay the dust.

Last edited:
Rain

I'm so pleased for you Topcropper, and all the others in drought-stricken areas. I just pray it rains bucket-loads for you all.;)

I want to add my best wishes to all somersofters for the festive season.

Even for those who do not celebrate this time as a religious holiday, it is a great time to review the year and say thank you to those who assisted during the year.

The SOMERSOFT forum has been a significant help to me this year in my endeavors.

THANK YOU to all those on the forum who directly helped me and another big thank you to those who supplied all those amusing items on the forum.
Some of those who amused me were not even aware that they were!

Thank you to Ian and Jan for this great educational and support tool.
And happy Christmas to all.:)

hi all
I wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year and I hope you all do very well next year and as much as possible a few of your dreams come true hopefull not the nightmares I am going to try to relax as this is one of the only times of there year that this is possible all the best.

and for those interested here is the ..... and the ,,,,,, and a couple of

so if need be you can use them on this thread or save then for next year.
all the best

Merry Christmas All

RE Topcropper

At Macedon Ranges we had rain from late last night and it is light drizzle now. Not enough to stop fires but here hoping for a deluge.;)

I am offcially off work after a massive year. Move from NSW to Vic, client exploding with work etc.. About 15 visits to Sydney in five months

Where is the tree change?!?!? Asks the wife.:rolleyes:

Anyhow, I am about the enjoy the regional delights. So far he plan is:

Today, Arvo tea ( fresh coffe and home made vanilla slice) at Anne Smithers French Bistro.

Saturday, Fine wine/s and Picnic as we enjoy Carols in the gardens of Campaspe Heritage House with the Victoria Choir.

And temp is only 22 and very pleasant!

Happy New Year to All

Peter 14.7:D

Back