The Opus

Not me.
Is it prime? :D
Left your name on any surveys or at seminars?
Keep searching, you'll eventually track it's origins.

I just get text msgs saying i've won $123K Aud and to txt my email address to find out to get my prize. "Delete".
I tell ya, they're becoming more sly.

Project 1080.

The Project: 10 IPs in 80 mths.

Thanks Redwing.
I've watched The Opus a couple of times this weekend and quite enjoyed it. Some of the contributors are interesting. It interleaves comments from people (per The Secret) with a doco on Vivaldi (hence the title).
I Like the look of The Compass, too. Might track that down.

Hi Rob

How have you been?

I think you might be a bit special if people are sending you this stuff! I have no idea what it is but in the olden days it used to be something to do with music. Isn't there a movie about Mr somebodys opus?

Hi Sparky. I'm knocking a few back, too.
Yeah, U always thought I was "special". Now I know it must be true. Maybe that DVD came to me to motivate and inspire me to follow my passion. Maybe I'm the only one in the world to receive it :)
I've been great, thanks. Finished my reno last weekend and handed over to the tenant on Monday. This weekend has been my first R&R in quite a while. Loving it! Sounds like things are moving in the right direction for you.

Hi Rob,

Mayber WE are the only ones in the world to recieve it!:D

Yes, I received it about a month ago. I haven't had a chance to watch it...although I have tried three times. I know the beginning well!:p

I must say the packaging was professional, as was the letter.

I'm waiting for the next letter to arrive asking us to pay $ for a seminar. I wonder what you and I have in common to get this?

We must be really nice people!;)

Hm-m, what comes next.......................?

Regards JO

I'm waiting for the next letter to arrive asking us to pay $ for a seminar. I wonder what you and I have in common to get this?

We must be really nice people!;)

Yes we are!
I quite enjoyed it. It made me think about a few things, too. That's always good.
I suspect there will be an upsell coming, but that's all part of the deal, so I can cope.
You ought to try to finish it. It is worthwhile, in my opnion.

Back