The Wealth Report 2012

How about Richard Pratt? His wife looks like a chimp but he had money! (I know he had mistresses as well but still).

Good point. I need to clarify that status symbol does not necessarily mean hot young wife but hot young partner. His mistresses were certainly hot young things as befits a man of great wealth.

On this planet, a hot female is generally defined as young, white and English/European language speaker. Most large companies use white models, actresses to spearhead their ad campaigns, rarely blacks or asians. Five dollar Thai brides are not considered status symbols - more likely reflects a sad, lonely old white man preying on international impoverishment. Hugh Hefner, Don Trump do not parade Thai partners.

how abt those soviet russian women that are mail order. and don trump had one of those too which he had kids with.
how about rupert murdoch?
seems like you stating your preference of women - try heading to china and see if those mililonaires prefer white or asian women.

The countries with the fatest growth in the amount of milionaires are china and india - so everyone over there should have a young hot white wife as a status symbol as a definition of "already there". Guess rupert got it wrong then.

On this planet, a hot female is generally defined as young, white and English/European language speaker

David Bowie's wife isn't white from memory.

http://premierguidemedia.com/supermodel-iman-talks-david-bowie-and-home-on-the-nate-berkus-show/

Kathleen from (ex) Hi-5 is hot, and the current Fely Irvine.

Audra from Masterchef.

Grace Jones another one.

Helen Mirren, Meryl Streep - white, but not young.

I can think of dozens more that aren't white, young or English.

So if I interpret you right, you may need to net at least 1 mil a year to obtain an attractive gold digger.
No; you'll attract all the different types, but you get to choose the attractive ones. ;)

Conversely, the renting pensioner subsisting in Blacktown may be alone or with some fugly.
Yep.

I guess there is a price for everything these days but generally, the more attractive the partner, the more costly it is - like hyundai versus lambo.
Technically, no. You can have an ugly wife who is also a b!tch, and can cost you a fortune. Some guys just love to run head first into brick walls time after time after time. :D
But in the context of the gold-digger discussion; Yep again.

But no other possession conveys wealth, power and status better than a hot young wife.

Nah; my wife is 11 years younger than me and pretty hot, and I'm a dud that no-one pays attention to.

A Lamborghini Countach in the driveway might do it :D.

Last edited:
how abt those soviet russian women that are mail order. and don trump had one of those too which he had kids with.
how about rupert murdoch?
seems like you stating your preference of women - try heading to china and see if those mililonaires prefer white or asian women.

Even wealthy chinese billionaires prefer to have a white woman as a status symbol. Just like owning a lambo or a rolex. These are universally agreed status symbols of wealth and power. International companies whether of Chinese or Indian origin usually employ white women on their promotional material or to headline their marketing campaign.

David Bowie's wife isn't white from memory.

http://premierguidemedia.com/supermodel-iman-talks-david-bowie-and-home-on-the-nate-berkus-show/

Kathleen from (ex) Hi-5 is hot, and the current Fely Irvine.

Audra from Masterchef.

Grace Jones another one.

Helen Mirren, Meryl Streep - white, but not young.

I can think of dozens more that aren't white, young or English.

Technically, no. You can have an ugly wife who is also a b!tch, and can cost you a fortune. Some guys just love to run head first into brick walls time after time after time. :D
But in the context of the gold-digger discussion; Yep again.

Nah; my wife is 11 years younger than me and pretty hot, and I'm a dud that no-one pays attention to.

A Lamborghini Countach in the driveway might do it :D.

Sure, there are always exceptions to the general rule. But turn on the tv, go to the cinema and mostly you will see white women.

I guess your hot young wife confirms my argument that they are status symbols which demonstrates your great wealth, power and social standing.

Even wealthy chinese billionaires prefer to have a white woman as a status symbol. Just like owning a lambo or a rolex. These are universally agreed status symbols of wealth and power. International companies whether of Chinese or Indian origin usually employ white women on their promotional material or to headline their marketing campaign.

i suppose you did a study on chinese billionaires wife preferences? by any chance.

i suppose you did a study on chinese billionaires wife preferences? by any chance.

No it is common knowledge amongst anyone who knows about Asian cultures. White females command higher prices in asian nightclubs, brothels,etc than thais, indonesians, philipinos, etc. Blondes especially valued.

u're using brothels and nightclubs standards to generalize on what chinese billionaires want?

Majority of Asian ppl eat noodles and rice as part of the daily diet and life and not necessarily steaks and burgers

u're using brothels and nightclubs standards to generalize on what chinese billionaires want?

Majority of Asian ppl eat noodles and rice as part of the daily diet and life and not necessarily steaks and burgers

So the ones that get to eat steaks and burgers are the ones doing better than the rest of the crowd.

Not really if Peking duck is more expensive that a burger which goes to the point that it is all preferences.

Common knowledge without any real studies amounts to nothing. Rupert could have anyone but got Wendy.

Not really if Peking duck is more expensive that a burger which goes to the point that it is all preferences.

Common knowledge without any real studies amounts to nothing. Rupert could have anyone but got Wendy.

True but the exceptions do not disprove the general rules.

I guess your hot young wife confirms my argument that they are status symbols which demonstrates your great wealth, power and social standing.

You're a classic, man.

I think you've been watching too many MTV music videos (bro's and ho's)

You're also not good at reading and/or interpreting posts, or choose not to..

re-read this:

She certainly didn't start going out with me for my money.

No it is common knowledge amongst anyone who knows about Asian cultures. White females command higher prices in asian nightclubs, brothels,etc than thais, indonesians, philipinos, etc. Blondes especially valued.
It's only because they are not the normal for that region. No different to white guys heading to Manila or wherever to try a different race.

You are not being truthful to us. You cannot be a dud that no one pays attention to. I and many other forum users hang on to your every word. The vast number of green dots after your username confirms that you receive a lot of attention.

Back