This is just sick!

wasn't there some woman who married one of the president's faces on Mt Rushmore....?

these people need HELP, not a marriage celebrant.

serious case of "missing father figure during childhood years".

Well, really what man can possibly compete with that!
Seriously phallic obsessed I would say:D

Its also damn hard to get intimate with all those pesty tourists hanging around, but she managed to wrap one of her legs around the nearest piece of metal, "Ahhhh aint love grand".;)

argh !! this thread !!!
I am adopted and I finally met members of my "birth" family when I was 33 and I wouldnt have wanted to sh*g any of them !!!
Hell, I dont even want to talk to them !!!!

I saw an asain who married the comic charachter about a yr ago.

Wonder if anyone has marries their right hand?

LOL

I better leave this chat because I have a habbit of over stepping the line. :)

This reminds me of a romantic story I heard once, where twin babies were given up for adoption at birth - one was a boy, the other a girl.
As you've probably guessed, when they were adults, they bumped into each other, became friends and eventually they started dating.
They also ended up getting married, and it wasn't until they had some sort of blood test (I forget what for) that they then found out they were in fact brother and sister.

This was the exact storyline of a French movie I saw years ago. Really quite a sad ending but very romantic movie.

I can assure you, if my brother and I are ever the only two people left on this planet, I will NOT go there!!!!!!!!!! Ewwwwwww!!!!!!! Unless....... Leonardo Di Caprio turns out to be a long lost relative, then I'd throw my incest "morals" out the window. :D

is he that ugly? :D

see, you already thrown your morals out for Di Caprio, give it 10 years when you have to enjoy the company of each other every day and you will seriously re-evaluate everything.

imagine - it's just you two on the planet, there is no electricity, no internet, no tv/radio/music/computers/ etc. Middle of winter, it's dark outside and everything is covered with snow, you've read all books 100 times, you haven't got much to discuss cause you've discussed everything during the day.

What else is left there to do?

On a serious note, if you compare what's considered "incest" in different countries or even states within same country, you'll find that there is only a clear unity in view of relationships with close relatives (i.e parent/child or siblings). once it gets to first cousins the line starts to blur, and in some cultures people actually prefer to marry first cousins to keep their "blood line" clean.

Now since we are discussing moral issues, not so long ago it was illegal to be gay :D But look how it has changed within last few decades. Although in Queensland it's still illegal to be gay for males under 18 (since anal sex is banned for under 18s).

alright, I'll bite - How do you have sex with a car? the exhaust pipe? holes in the upholstry, the bit where the cigarette lighter goes?:eek:
How does he know if the car had a good time or is he just selfish?
and don't get me started on if there is an oil leak........

Four on the floor, stick shift, carma sutra (double ovehead cam), toe bar, jockey strap, jack, jump-her leads, 69 Chevy, and last but not least a fully blown 308. :cool:

This thread is a a bit creepy and too "Flowers in the Attic" for my liking...

Kudos to whoever posted up Cat from Red Dwarf, I'll backtrack and do that shortly. Made me smile whilst reading this creepy thread.

On a serious note, I think the mental health system is sadly lacking in quite a few countries. It's all a bit sad really.

I think the real culprit, for bringing up the subject of people having inappropriate relations, is obviously whoever it was that decided to start this thread :rolleyes:

But I can't figure that part out :confused: Maybe one of these super smart girls we have around here, could find out for us and let us know, which member it was that started this thread.

Me dum dum boy :( Not know how do this :confused: Big brain girl must do :eek:

It was actually Vincenzo that first brought up the subject, joanmc had to ask how you do it. :eek:
Ah ok, just went back through the thread and saw the link to the car man.

Apologies to joanmc, and now vincenzo gets a vote as a sicko ;).

Regards
Marty

He married the cat, that's very sweet isn't it :confused:
There's no mention of him doing anything other than having nice snuggles in bed, which is more than I can say for what the other guy was doing to his grandma.

This is more sick than getting married to your cat, but no, still not as bad as doing it with your grandma I think:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...899/Man-admits-having-sex-with-1000-cars.html

How on earth do you have sex with a car?

Rhetorical question, dont really need an answer on a public forum, hmmm may have to ask hubbie for his thoughts on this question.

Last edited:
How on earth do you have sex with a car?

Rhetorical question, dont really need an answer on a public forum, hmmm may have to ask hubbie for his thoughts on this question.

are you certain? cause if you change your mind we could certainly find some pictures for you :D

Back