Tiler and kitchen cabinet maker needed! Sydney

Hi all!
If this isn't posted in the right section let me know :rolleyes: I'm in the process of renovating my bathroom and kitchen at the moment and require the services of a tiler and a kitchen cabinet maker. I already have the tiles and cement ready for the bathroom. The wall and floor tiles are being replaced. The surface area on the wall is approximately 12msq and the floor is 4.5msq.

With the kitchen.. I already have some wall cupboards and some extra doors and drawers for the base cabinets which need to be constructed.

If anyone can help me out or knows of anyone who can do this on the cheap please let me know. I can be contacted on 0401 146 010.

Cheers everybody! :)

There is a place at Wetherill Park that auctions kitchens. We bought one last weekend. The cost was $1590 and for that we got 2 x 600 wall cupboards, 1 x 600 smaller wall cupboard (for over a rangehood) 1 x 900 corner floor cupboard, 1 x 600 floor cupboard with 4 drawers, 1 x 600 floor cupboard, 2 x 600 floor cupboards. The finish is vaccuum form vinyl and granite benchtops. We have to get someone in to install the granite, so that will cost another $600 or so. They will also build additional cupboards to match, but of course that costs extra. The name of the place is Paradise Kitchens, and they are on Hassell Road, and they do auctions every Saturday, you can view their catologue at www.paradise-kitchens.com.au

I have no connection with this company whatsoever, I just bought from them last week and thought I got good value for money.

There is a place called Nover that sells the kitchen cupboard carcasses plus more, and it's the place that a lot of kitchen tradies buy their kitchens. They could maybe recommend an installer for you.

They are in numerous locations but here's the Auburn number to get you started - 97491000

Cheers
Olly

skater said:
There is a place at Wetherill Park that auctions kitchens.
We use the Moore Park auctions. They auction a lot of kitchens & other renovation supplies (heaps of doors for example).

They are worth checking out.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Wow, great response! Thanks a bundle everybody. I think I've got enough info to get the work on the kitchen started :) Now all I need is a cheap and reliable tiler.. :eek:

Cheers, and thanks once again ;)

Back