Tipping Freo tonight

Jeez, braver man than I. Having a quick look at TAB Sportsbet, if I was up for a punt on that game then the odds on these are looking alright;

• Giving Freo a good 42-point head start is paying $1.90 for the line;
  • Pavlich to outscore Steve Johnson is paying $2.50;
  • Podsiadly to outscore anyone else is paying $4.50.

But hell, if you're gonna bet on Freo, may as well go all out. They're paying $23 to be leading at every change and $31 to win by 40+ :D.

Wouldn't bet on a Freo win. But the in the run betting provides better value options. ie first goal, at the line, leading at 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 time, leading goalkicker.

Weather should be fine tonight, so conditions wont affect like last Friday's Saints-cats game.

42 point headstart seems like good value. Freo will be competitive. If they can withstand the initial barrage from the Cats, then they will be in the game.

If Sandilands isn't fit, and it looks like he isn't, Freo may get slaughtered. I'll be taking the Cats to cover the spread.

Cant cop AFL and I'm fast losing patience with the NRL goings on.......especially the garbage from those Sydney City players in T/ville last w/end, just ferels....

UFC is great though......watch that all day if I could...

Go the Titans tonight!

QUEENSLANDER!

Still a chance of St Kilda v Geelong in the big one :D

And there could still be a (big) surprise on the other side of the round that sees Saints knocked out - but only by Sydney IMO, and they'd have to be lucky.

Unfortunately, I do think Collingwood will be too strong for Geelong, especially after a week off.

i have just taken the geelong into bulldogs double at $2.26,

as always i will also have a go at the footy double with TABCORP, i have a system that basically just takes the combinations and margins that pay well irrelevant of which teams are playing, won 4 out of the last 6 years (this year is a losing one) however last weeks result collingwood margin 6 into syd margin 1 was a nice collect and getting back to nearly square

• Giving Freo a good 42-point head start is paying $1.90 for the line;
  • Pavlich to outscore Steve Johnson is paying $2.50;
  • Podsiadly to outscore anyone else is paying $4.50.

Maybe I should stick to shares and property. Had a small nibble at the Freo line so missed out there. Pavlich managed to outscore Johnson but also Pods in the process, so still would've been slightly down overall if I'd taken both of those.

So! Having ruined my punting credibility, this is what I'd look at for a punt tonight (but you probably shouldn't :D);

• Sydney to win by less than 40pts, pays $2.50
  • Gia tends to explode when either Higgins or Boyd are out; he's in the second tier for most disposals and paying $7;
  • Jarrad Grant to outscore Ben McGlynn pays $2.35.

Maybe I should stick to shares and property. Had a small nibble at the Freo line so missed out there. Pavlich managed to outscore Johnson but also Pods in the process, so still would've been slightly down overall if I'd taken both of those.

So! Having ruined my punting credibility, this is what I'd look at for a punt tonight (but you probably shouldn't :D);

• Sydney to win by less than 40pts, pays $2.50 nope
  • Gia tends to explode when either Higgins or Boyd are out; he's in the second tier for most disposals and paying $7; nope
  • Jarrad Grant to outscore Ben McGlynn pays $2.35. nope even

youve had a good weekend on the punt

Back