Town planner qualifications

I can't talk about their planning stuff.

I have done some Masters subjects in Tax law through UNE , Capital Gains Tax law was exceptionally good. Great systems for doing stuff (unlike UQ who used to want you to print and hand deliver your assignments in the LLM) and they had some very knowledgeable practitioners too.

D

I reckon I might do the UNE town planning distance course sometime in the near future. Given my bachelors is in another field, from what I read on their website I would have to do the graduate diploma first, then articulate onto the masters? Has anyone here done that and can say how long it took them in total to do both?

I reckon I might do the UNE town planning distance course sometime in the near future. Given my bachelors is in another field, from what I read on their website I would have to do the graduate diploma first, then articulate onto the masters? Has anyone here done that and can say how long it took them in total to do both?

I have the grad dip only. Took me 2 years to do. 3 subjects a semester, working full time.

Back