Trade recommendations - Maitland NSW

Hi all,

I'm planning to a full reno on an IP in Maitland that I'm settling on fairly soon. However not being a local, I wouldn't know which are the good tradies and which to avoid.

Most of the need for trades will centre on the wet areas, principally the bathroom/sep. toilet/laundry. Basically I'll need a plumber, tiler/waterproofer and also probably a sparky (unless I've forgotten anyone else). After reading another recent thread, I'm shying away from wanting to use a full bathroom reno company.

Does anyone have any recommendations or personal experiences with any of these trades in the Maitland area?

P.S. I do recall Lizzie's thread on trades in Newcastle. Is it the view of any Newy locals on here that tradies there may service Maitland as well?

I appreciate any responses :)

Here are some contacts

Hi

I got these contacts off my investor friend from my facebook private group of investors, he has used them and when I spoke to them, they were very pleasant and helpful, they did a job in Cessnock..

please do tell them that Anna from Charlestown project recommended them

Tiler: Kevin Taylor 0415 492 546
Builder: James Butler 0403 315 660 [email protected]
Painter: Dale Troy 0413 097 504 - extremely helpful and very knowledgeable!

Cheers

Anna

Have recently completed a granny flat build and a few house reno's in East Maitland and very happy with our builder/plumber/electrician/landscaper (if only I could say the same about our PM!) Let us know if you still need contacts, happy to dig out the details but as your post is a few months old I wasn't sure if you'd still need :)

Hi newtothegame, I would be interested to know if you still have their details :) IP in Rutherford might need to touch up later on this year

Back