Tradies Needed.

Hi everyone,
First, I hope I'm in the right section here.
Was wondering if anyone can give me some assistance. We've just bought a bank repo which will be our ppor. The things is that while its been sitting empty for approx 18mths, the neighbour has sorta helped himself to a few items from the place.
It was sold on an "as is " basis so I know of a few pretty important things it needs.
Firstly , the hot water system has been taken along with the gas regulator.
Secondly, the jet pump for the bore is also gone and its needed to get water to the property. Its all on bore.
Thirdly, the bathroom tap fittings & washing machine taps are gone.

The day we looked at it, the neighbour who I'm thinking isnt real bright, came over and told us he took everything and was intending to take a few more things like plants and fencing. I've contacted the agent to tell this bloke to stay off the place or I'll notify the police.
As the place wasnt our when all was stolen, theres not much I can do but from now on there is.

Anyway getting back to my question, does anyone know of any good tradies that I could use to get the place ready to move in.

I need a plumber/gas fitter and a sparky for the hot water system and taps.
Also someone that deals in bore pumps.
The place is in Mundijong ( about 10 -12 k's south of Armadale, Perth )
A fencing contractor would come in handy aswell if anyone could steer me towards a few contacts.
Kind Regards & Merry Xmas.

Back