Trying to help in Melbourne

Hi

We have decided to do something to help our clients and thought it might also be a benefit to anyone here who would like to come along.

There is no cost involved at all and no obligation whatsoever.

Here is what we sent to our clients and thank you to Rolf, David & Michael for agreeing to participate.....

Hi Guys!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to invite you to a special GGA event - our Passionate Investment / Property Expo! We are extremely excited about this as it gives us the chance to help you see what we love about Wealth Creation as well as give you the opportunity to talk to professionals who can help you make it happen.

Our Passionate Investment / Property Expo is being held on Thursday September 28th, 2006 between 12pm and 8pm at The Elizabethan Lodge in the Grand Heritage Room.

The venue is located on the corners of Middleborough Rd and the Eastern Fwy. The exact address is 604-610 Middleborough Road, North Blackburn.

You can drop in at any time between 12 noon and 8 pm as there will be many professionals there such as:

Dale Gatherum-Goss
Gatherum-Goss & Assoc.
Accountant
Rolf Schaefer RJA Financial Services
Mortgage Broker
Michael Yardney Metropole Properties Pty Ltd
Property Developer, Educator &
Buyers Advocate
David McMillan Domain Buyer Advocates
Buyers Advocate
John Blackburn Property Books
Investment Book Shop
Clive
CMR & Assoc.
Quantity Surveyors
Dale Gillham
Wealth Within
Share Trading Education
Michael Sloan &
John Leveque
Destiny Financial Solutions
Financial Management & Investment Solutions

plus others yet to confirm!

We have never done this before! This will be an excellent opportunity for you to mingle with some of the most respected professionals in the property and investment field. There will be Investment Experts, Mortgage Brokers, Accountants, Buyers Agents, Quantity Surveyors and more!! You will be able to put a face to the name of people that I'm sure you have all heard about from time to time, and who knows - you may even be able to do business together in the future!

We would love it of you would be able to attend. Please do let us know so that we can prepare the room on the day. You can contact me on 03 9723 7699 if you have any further questions.

Have a great day!!

Alysha Van Dreumel

Alysha Van Dreumel
Administration Manager
Gatherum-Goss & Assoc.

(P) 03 9723 7699
(F) 03 9723 7202
(E) [email protected]
(W) www.gatherumgoss.com

Excellent idea for you guys to put yourselves all in the same room for the convenience of the client.

8 hours seems like a long haul for you guys though.
Why did you choose a Thursday and why those hours?

Can you give an indication of how you will structure the event, considering you might have 50 ppl wanting to ask the same questions in relation to their little piece of turf?

I might be able to fly down from Brisbane for the eariler part of the day...

Hi

We did not really know how to go about this, but, thought that if we make it easy for people to pick someone's brain and get information from a variety of people interested and involved in investing then it might be worthwhile.

We wanted something simple and where you could avoid a presenter or ask questions if you wanted.

As to the 8 hours. We just thought we would have it start in time for people to nick down at lunch time if they wanted and and then time again in the evening for those that could not get away during the day.

As for the Thursday....we did not want it on a weekend and it seemed like as good a day as any.

I am sure we could do this a lot better. But, we did not want to defer it and miss out on an opportunity altogether.

Dale
thefirstbruce said:
Excellent idea for you guys to put yourselves all in the same room for the convenience of the client.

8 hours seems like a long haul for you guys though.
Why did you choose a Thursday and why those hours?

Can you give an indication of how you will structure the event, considering you might have 50 ppl wanting to ask the same questions in relation to their little piece of turf?

I might be able to fly down from Brisbane for the eariler part of the day...

Hi

Nope, not at all. There is no cost (I've picked up the tab) and there should be plenty of time to pick people's brains.

Also, there are a number of door prizes which will be drawn later in the evening.

I hope that you can make it.

Dale

sound's good to me too do i kneed to bring any thing?????

Will definetly be there Michael...

The thing I like about it is that there seems theres going to be other things other than just property based information there...I like dabbling in the US share market as well as properties so its great that Dale has included the Share Trading education. I'm actually looking forward to it and I hope you get alot of people and maybe it can become a yearly event. Thanks to organising this for free Dale! :)

Kate

Hiya Kate

Funny, I ahve actually been thinking abt whether it was something we could do interstate as well as make it an annual event.

I suppose we'll see how the day works out first and whether it was worthwhile for the people coming along.

Thanks for your kind feedback and support of the idea.

Dale

I'm actually looking forward to it and I hope you get alot of people and maybe it can become a yearly event.

Kate

Hi

HI Everybody

I must have been too eager. I get all ready, Have a million questions. Drive down an hour to be there at 3pm sharp on thursday only to realize I mixed up the dates. It was next thursday.

hehe

Sunny

I'll be there from around 6-6:30. Look forward to meeting any other somersofters. Don't forget to say hi!

What I look like is attached below - so no excuses! (I usually wear glasses though).

Attachments

• CIMG1935cropped.jpg
    CIMG1935cropped.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 91
Bummer.:(

Only an hour away but wife and baby are sick with bug so I am carer.

Maybee they will get better by tomorrow.;)

Good Luck, Peter 14.7

Back