Trying to help in Melbourne

I think I may be the first one through the door! :D Finish morning shift at work at 11.30 so will be there at 12-12.15pm....I'm looking forward to it.

Kate

Hiya Kate

Funny, I ahve actually been thinking abt whether it was something we could do interstate as well as make it an annual event.

I suppose we'll see how the day works out first and whether it was worthwhile for the people coming along.

Thanks for your kind feedback and support of the idea.

Dale

Dale,
If you do decide to do a Sydney one, I for one would love to attend. I am sure many others here would too.

Thankyou Dale for putting this on today. It was great to put some faces to the names on here and quite imformative and I especially liked how it wasn't all just about property but also abit about the share market and financial planning etc...great broad spectrum of imformation. Well done :)

I hope you have it again next year and if anyone is in Melbourne reading this I recommend going down there and having a look around ..coffee and cake is provided as well as lot people willing to listen and help give you advice and its all for free :D

Kate

Hi all,

Kissfan, nice cake. I had my cake and ate it too.

This was an interesting information advertisement for the various participants. There were quite a few people there when I was there, and I had a few interesting chats with a variety of people.

I asked a few questions of the various participants that I had not thought of before attending, whilst also covering a few I intended to ask.

Alltogether a well presented information session, that allowed me to chat to different professionals in a way that is not normally available (ie informally).

For the price (free) it was invaluable.

For future events Dale, may I suggest a little more seating away from the actual tables of the various participants, so that the attendees can sit, reflect, chat, in comfort, before moving on to other informationals.

bye

Hi

Thank you for the kind thoughts on the day. It was good fun, but, awfully tiring by the end of it.

I appreciate the suggestions for the next one and they will certainly be considered and acted upon where we can. Bill, your suggestion of extra seating is excellent. I know quite a few people sat outside in the beautiful gardens for a little while and then came back in, but, I agree that it would have been good to have that seating inside too.

Thank you to those who came along and especially to those of you who said hello and introduced yourselves. Kate and Sunny, you made my day!

Dale

Hi Dale
found it to be a good day got a bit of info i needed from all people
but when i was trying to ask you some trust question's i felt that you were
holding back a bit and the that lady interuped us could i ask a few more
questions by phone or coming over to your office i dont mind paying a rate
if you could let me knowwhat you charg.....
thanks it was a great day any for me ...........

Hi

I have a hearing problem and really struggle in a crowded room. So, I apologise if I was less than helpful. Give me a call and it will cost you nothing.

Dale

Hi Dale
found it to be a good day got a bit of info i needed from all people
but when i was trying to ask you some trust question's i felt that you were
holding back a bit and the that lady interuped us could i ask a few more
questions by phone or coming over to your office i dont mind paying a rate
if you could let me knowwhat you charg.....
thanks it was a great day any for me ...........

Back