Tv - Show Renovators

Just as long as Suzanne is still there.
Wow!!!

(watching taped episodes, so she's probably gone already... :( )

ewwwww - she's soooo annoying! Cathy irrates me too.

Hoping it's Michael, Peter, Nathalia, Luke (or Jarrad), Nathan, Christie

Some may end up with a different house as others get elimiated

Wow! They've all come up pretty nice looking. Love the Blacktown one and love the look of the 60's surburban.

Agree with the others that the Glebe place's floorplan isn't great, but otherwise looks pretty nice.

Love the floor used in the Shop (what flooring is that in the family room?). I think they should have lost the awning off the front though, I think that really spoils the look.

I don't understand why they didn't put a second bathroom into the Blacktown home. There is plenty of room in that first bedroom and I'm sure that was originally planned.

Agree. In terms of price if they could have squeezed four bedrooms into the property and two bathrooms they would have been helping themselves a lot. From the picture it looks as though there is a combined bath/shower as well. :(

The extra living space is great, but when it's a 3 bedroom with 1 modest bathroom it could be seen as a bit of overkill that people won't pay the extra for.

The landscaping for some of those properties is pretty bad...especially for the 60s suburban

No doubt it came down to a choice between the finishes/furniture in the house and landscaping. Obvious what won out, which is probably fair enough as it will probably play the biggest part in the selling price.

The host will be pretty upset in the latter stages of the show I'd say, when all the grand plans for outdoor spaces are the first things to be thrown out the window when the budget gets tight.

Well is grey tones this years trendy colour? I am not keen on any of the colours schemes, of walls etc, but that is just me do not like grey tones.

Well they all scrub up well and not sure which is my favourite. Given my wanting Michael to win would have to say his house, that pool sets it apart from the others. Also like the 60s house, but both of these houses were always from the beggining the two houses where I thought they could achieve good outcomes. The weatherboards ceilings though are to die for, and love how they have furnished thier bedrooms with old look beds, that is my style though.

Can't wait for the ensuring weeks to see what happens.

Back