UFO's this IS interesting

Thanks for the link...that was a long, long vid!

Interesting info, which raised more questions than answers for me.

I have no doubt that we are not alone; to presume that out of the billions and billions of galaxies with billions and billions of stars/planets in each galaxy, that we are the only life form is complete irrational; however, not sure if the have visited this little spot in the universe as often as claimed without some sort of obvious evidence which would be impossible to hide by all the military authorities in each country of the world. The views of some of the witnesses in that news conference focus on weapons in space and energy which is free, clean and available now - but which is/has been suppressed by business and the military. I find that a bit hard to believe, since keeping a secret like that would be almost impossible due to the amount of people that seem to be involved in these sightings and evidence collection.

As for the concern of weapons in space and nuclear missiles being deactivated etc…well in space terms we could blow this planet to dust and it would have zero effect on the universe.

The conspiracy of energy companies and governments to keep alien landings secret is something that goes back to the 1940 when most of the UFO phenomena started if I recall correctly? or thats what I remember from some reading that I did on this subject...when I was much younger. If there are hundred of sightings each week as claimed, why not just land in front of a news camera and let the whole world see? Would panic ensue? Would the whole world system disintegrate? Why gives us some daily glimpses, stop some nukes, crash alien vehicles, leave the alien bodies and equipment, and then worry that if they show their hand the world, we would panic? Not sure about that? Like I said at the beginning I believe we are not the only life form in the universe…but it’s a very long way between pit stops so to speak. If you make it here what is the point of hiding?

Lacasa

It is interesting to note that much fewer blurry pics and videotapes have made the rounds now that most every family owns a decent quality digital camera and every teenager a mobile phone with video capability. You would think there would be a lot more footage now!

I posted those links out of interest.
I must admit I don't really have an opinion other than I've seen one of the darn things myself (I think):eek:
Cheers
Simon

Back