Use Google to find Real Estate listings

Stole this nugget from the "other" site.

You can use Google Maps to search for real estate, just change the search options to "Real Estate"

Seems to work really fast and the search filters (number of bedrooms, bathrooms) work well.

If you scroll in close on the map, the listings on the side reduce so only the ones you can see on the map show up.

It seems very quick and easy to show a lot of listings in one area quickly. Not sure yet how up-to-date it is.

Anyone else used it much?

I used it the other day. I reckon its great! Especially if you're looking in an area that may cover several suburbs.

I think it may spell big trouble for realestate.com.au.

And being google, who knows...maybe they'll allow private listings!

Stole this nugget from the "other" site.

You can use Google Maps to search for real estate, just change the search options to "Real Estate"

Seems to work really fast and the search filters (number of bedrooms, bathrooms) work well.

If you scroll in close on the map, the listings on the side reduce so only the ones you can see on the map show up.

It seems very quick and easy to show a lot of listings in one area quickly. Not sure yet how up-to-date it is.

Anyone else used it much?

wow...sort of.

doesnt seem to work for me in displaying the rooms etc. just a few adds on the left...

Back