Wanted: Experienced Investors

Hi,

I'm known on this forum as MichaelG(ruber) and have been hanging around this forum for some time. I have a passion for property and do the odd buy/hold and occasional wrap.

At the moment I'm looking for experienced investors, what I mean by experienced is anyone that has done at least 1 property deal, whether it be a buy/hold, reno, sub-division, development, what ever.

And those who are currently doing a deal or just started one (exchanged contracts) then I want to hear from you too.

Why?

Good question, I have an idea I want to work on, but I need the input from those of us who have gone through the pain and hassle of investing in property in all its glorious forms.

This is a serious request with a real outcome, I've often been told that my input on this forum is geniune and helpful to many people. I hope it has, and I enjoy taking the time to help others, now its my turn to ask for help, and I hope everyone here will take my request as seriously as I have always taken theirs.

To contact me regarding this request, please email me at [email protected] subject:experienced investor

Thanks
Michael G

Last edited:
Back