Welcoming our baby girl!

Our little girl Leonie was born on Monday 6th August after a very long (3 hour) labour :D and weighing 2.7 kg at birth (which I was extremely happy about :D ).

This very very small life (as well as her slightly larger brother (5 years) and sister (3.5 years) is now keeping both Angelo and I on our feet and definately out of trouble :D :D

We have no idea what free time is anymore ;)

Xenia

Congratulations to both you and Angelo - and a big welcome to Leonie!!! May she bring much joy to your family!

Cheers
LynnH

woohooo - great job girlfriend! was she busting to get out early? i thought she wasn't due for another couple of weeks.

3 hours? :rolleyes: mutter mutter ... i was 26 hr with junior and a girlfriend went on and off for 2 weeks! only joking ... a much loved bundle of joy for you both. congrats. :D

Great work.

Three is a good number of kids I reckon. You fill the back seat of a car. Most of my friends have three, including us.

See ya's.

Congrats Xenia & Angelo,

Hope little (she won't stay little for long) Leonie brings you both and her brother and sister much joy and happiness.

Aimy

Congratulations to both you and Angelo.:D

My wife really wishes that she had at least 1 more to make three, so obviously we see it as a good number.

Cheers

Back