What are your plans for 2015

- Go paperless in my home office (aiming to have this done by 1.1.15)

Well done, I committed and got that done 2 years ago now, life has been soo much easier since! Especially during tax time and mortgage applications.

I said goodbye to 2x4drawer filing cabinets :D

Did it with a combination of a good dropbox structure (shared folders with both mine and partners account), a duplex scanner, and the "CamScanner" app on the phone.

It's also alot easier these days with electronic only statements from banks, PMs etc.

That's a huge amount of painting! :eek:

You must be working for some massive commercial/high density resi builders?

- grow business to $2.5M turnover;

It works out $10,000 per business day. That's 12 guys full time plus materials all working 10hr days with no down time. How close are you nhg?

Been there, however we do other type of work. Industrial coating is our core business and makes up 75% of our income.

pinkboy

Gonna take it easy in 2015, seeing Sanj's list makes me exhausted just reading it !!!

*Sell a biz by my 40th in November and retire on 300k passive income from resi property.
*Spend lots of time with my 6 yr old daughter, including maximizing her athletic ability.
*Improve my golf going into my 2nd year playing.
*Be consistent with weight training to be of best physique, strength and health by my 40th.

That's it.
Not too many complicated goals to remain pressure and stress free, there's just no need for it.

:)
my plans tend to be a little fluid but this is what is on the cards atm:

- finish 4 apartments in perth - around march
- finish 5 apartments in maylands - around may
- decide what im going to do with esperance land - 1Ha R20 site
- start nightclub renovations and relaunch
- open a bar, negotiating lease atm
- consider a restaurant, been in discussions for a while
- partly sell out of a significant listed investment when a few milestones are hopefully met
- sell out of a private biotech company when they list
- grow a private business ive got an investment in and then maybe sell down half my shares
- slow down a business to core clients
- try to get this 1 particular site ive put 7 offers on...
- once site prices settle down in perth (not too far away imo) pick up another 1 or 2.
- potentially stop turning down consulting work as i do enjoy it

on personal level

- continue to focus on family and close friends
- help another couple of mates start their businesses
- try to increase how much time and money i spend on charity
- continue to travel, iran and turkey planned for may, thailand in march and would like to go to england and maybe france too. 2014 was the first time i prioritised taking time off instead of just working, went to malaysia (6 times!), japan, new york, melbourne and the balkans, so was away pretty much every month from jan til september
- lose another 10kg, down 17kg this year but have been slack the last few months

gonna be a fun year!

OMG, the quiet achiever.... geez you never mentioned any of this on SS, good for you.

I must say the most challenging will be losing the weight, grrrrrrrrrrr..... I just hate diets, I love food, and I know you do too:)

2015 I,will be looking to have my business more organised on the accounting side of things and purchase and learn how to use myob

Goals for 2015....

Portfolio housekeeping
Purchase more property in Victoria
Build up online business's
Continue property mentoring
OS charity
Travel

Wonderful:)
How are you enjoying living in Victoria??? Are you missing Perth, just curious

2015 is not that far away, however i've not yet thought that much about it

Will most likely

• Purchase Another IP
  • Build another new IP
  • Take a Family Holiday to the Gold Coast or New Zealand
  • Finish a second Diploma related to my work
  • Build my SMSF Portfolio
  • Go back to basics on budgeting
  • Get back on track with my fitness after an accident that sidelined me (what do you mean my ribs aren't cracked, check again to be sure, it hurts when i sneeze)
  • Sort out my garage and paperwork...note to 1999 paperwork, you are next for "The Shredder".
  • Enjoy my time off with my kids and wife
  • Relax on my R&R and enjoy not being on call 24/7/365

Gonna take it easy in 2015, seeing Sanj's list makes me exhausted just reading it !!!

*Sell a biz by my 40th in November and retire on 300k passive income from resi property.
*Spend lots of time with my 6 yr old daughter, including maximizing her athletic ability.
*Be consistent with weight training to be of best physique, strength and health by my 40th.

That's it.
Not too many complicated goals to remain pressure and stress free, there's just no need for it.

That is amazing ! congrats on your achievement.....and you did it by 40 yrs old aswell. Very inspiring.

My plans have not changed:

animaniacs-103224091522.jpeg

- Build my business
- Move to Thailand
- Continue being incredibly awesome and devilishly handsome
- Keep fighting the good fight against the feminists
- Drink a whole bunch of beer
- Sup ladies
- Listen to more Melvins (aka The Greatest Band of All Time) than is considered humanly possible

[*]Get back on track with my fitness after an accident that sidelined me (what do you mean my ribs aren't cracked, check again to be sure, it hurts when i sneeze)
]
Ouch! Gosh, the amount of times they get that wrong, you can never trust it!
Walking without crunches onto a plane on a broken leg is far from fun and deadly too.

Wonderful:)
How are you enjoying living in Victoria??? Are you missing Perth, just curious

Living the Dream...there is so much more to see and do over this side of the country with far superior infrastructure in place .

Cost of living is a lot less (food, clothing, fuel etc) and you can buy a lot more house for your money.

WA lives up to it's name though - wait awhile! ;)

Living the Dream...there is so much more to see and do over this side of the country with far superior infrastructure in place .

Cost of living is a lot less (food, clothing, fuel etc) and you can buy a lot more house for your money.

WA lives up to it's name though - wait awhile! ;)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, getting angry and jealous at the same time.
My daughter may end up living in Melb, am sort of hoping this will be the case as we will then possibly look at living there for part of the year, I love what Melb has to offer as well.

Good for you:)

MTR

That's it.

After tax or pre?:D

Back