What do you Drive?

Curious to know what people are driving these days?
I ended up with a Toyota Camry, but would have preferred a Subaru Forester XT( quick and practical )

1994 Daihatsu Charade that I picked up ~15 years ago for $8k. I paid way over the market for it but it has been almost faultless. The only mechanical has been a fuel pump for $600. Not bad for 15 years. My car turns 20 this year. What I like about it is 600km+ to a tank :D

I do a lot more km on my Masi ?09 Speciale Randonneur though... which is one reason why my car has lasted so long. The Masi was $999 + $142 delivery. Still on the original tyres (although they are due for replacement now).

http://casualcyclist.wordpress.com/2009/09/14/new-bike/

daily drive is a company car - currently a Nissan Xtrail but that changes regularly
Mrs has a '12 Nissan Dualis Ti with about 20k's on the clock which we upgraded from a '99 Corolla with 160k's we had from new.
Corolla was great & cheap to own but things started to go wrong so we decided to get rid of it before something major happened...
The weekender/timewaster/moneypit is a 1970 Capri racecar (not registered)

You ride a Giant?

(Sigh) We've all made that mistake! :p

pinkboy

<thought many gutter thoughts but decided to keep it clean>

I like the Giant range. Bang for buck it does it for me as I'm not as much of a cyclist as you. I got the year before's run out model for $1k and it's carbon fibre blah blah super light and fast. Well fast compared to my old Avanti flat bar road bike

daily drive is a company car - currently a Nissan Xtrail but that changes regularly
Mrs has a '12 Nissan Dualis Ti with about 20k's on the clock which we upgraded from a '99 Corolla with 160k's we had from new.
Corolla was great & cheap to own but things started to go wrong so we decided to get rid of it before something major happened...
The weekender/timewaster/moneypit is a 1970 Capri racecar (not registered)

Umm you don't have a Subie?

<thought many gutter thoughts but decided to keep it clean>

I like the Giant range. Bang for buck it does it for me as I'm not as much of a cyclist as you. I got the year before's run out model for $1k and it's carbon fibre blah blah super light and fast. Well fast compared to my old Avanti flat bar road bike

Haha, was only having a (small) dig :p !

Yes, good range and bang for buck! I had one about 15years ago of my own, but ride one just recently for a couple of weeks while waiting for another bike to arrive (I permanently disabled my bike :( )!

I just got my wife a Giant Envie Advanced, so I have all faith in them.

pinkboy

Back