What happens during a recession????

it's one of those things that the more you put in , the more you get out

Cliff

The chat room?

You are kidding me. We've already had one person disgusted with it and every time Ive been in there it's all talk about where are we eating or some small minded gossip about some person not present.

It's a waste of space.

Whats wrong with discussing everything on these threads?
Someone please tell me if there is some magic thing that happens in the chat room that Im missing?

The chat room?

You are kidding me. We've already had one person disgusted with it and every time Ive been in there it's all talk about where are we eating or some small minded gossip about some person not present.

It's a waste of space.

Someone please tell me if there is some magic thing that happens in the chat room that Im missing?

Oh, and no ones eeeeeeeeever been disgusted on the general forums either?

Several of us have been frequenting the chatroom including SIM and a swag of long time and higher profile guys networking. Sure, there's a fair bit of Rixter bashing in there.....but its generally a decent gig in there.

pinkboy

I feel like my post has been hijacked :D

Now you know what it would be like to work in the prostitution business ,when they turn up at the bank Monday morning and find out half the 100 dollar bills are fake,saw it happen last week while waiting in the line in the bank..

It's a waste of space.

Each to their own. I like it. I've met some great people there and gone on to become irl friends with them and / or do irl business with them.

Yes, there are times when nothings happening at all, mostly due to timezone differences. And there are times we're people are just trash talking or small talking or whatever. It's no different to having worthwhile, average or offtopic threads on the forum.

Oh, and no ones eeeeeeeeever been disgusted on the general forums either?

Several of us have been frequenting the chatroom including SIM and a swag of long time and higher profile guys networking. Sure, there's a fair bit of Rixter bashing in there.....but its generally a decent gig in there.

pinkboy

Oh gee, must get back in there then.:p

It's a bit like hanging down at the local pub .

Most people aren't glued to their screens , so sometimes take a while to reply .

Cliff

The chat room?

It's a waste of space.

Fence I am NOT disgusted with it. What a croc of crap. btw, Just because 1 person did something stupid, doesn't make it a bad place, and I am the first one to admit that.

Secondly I believe some of the best people on this forum are regulars on the chat. Its like a small family there. There are great guys over there. With the attitude you have, its best not to delve into that world.

Leo

Ha haa, Im not one bit interested in the chat room because it presents absolutely nothing over and above these threads.

And Leo, you are bordering on trolling lately.

Talking about experience with recessions that you have you must be 110 years old.

LOL.

Ha haa, Im not one bit interested in the chat room because it presents absolutely nothing over and above these threads.

And Leo, you are bordering on trolling lately.

Talking about experience with recessions that you have you must be 110 years old.

LOL.

Good on you mate. Hope this line of peer disrespect and personal attacks serves you in some way.

Where you looking at the mirror when you said this?

Beat me too it oc1.

Leo, I have no peer disrespect at all.

Ive been on these threads since before 2002( the date on my profile) and have absolute total respect for people who display honesty, discuss property investing without the histrionics of collapse, doom and gloom and have no hidden agenda to promote.

How about just being honest sometimes?

Opinions are always welcome so why isnt my opinion?

You are trying to shame me in front of the whole forum because I see no value in the chat room for myself. And honestly, each time I have been in there it's been nothing to write home about. Good for you and others, great, use it, Im glad it's working for some.

Is that not an honest comment? Obviously honesty rubs the wrong way on some folks.
Sorry if it does but thats your problem not mine.

Back