What happens when you lose credibility

Interesting to read about how the Greek Government is now trying to sell 50 billion Euros of national assets like airports etc, and no one wants to buy them. Pg 12 of Fin Review for people's interests.

Among the reasons for this predicament were unpredicable government laws which destroyed the value of your investment the next day you woke up.

If we let the Greens run havoc like Mr. Brown does, we'll probably be in the same situation when the mining boom blows up. At that point, even if you want to sell your house, no one would really want them.

Interesting to read about how the Greek Government is now trying to sell 50 billion Euros of national assets like airports etc, and no one wants to buy them. Pg 12 of Fin Review for people's interests.

Among the reasons for this predicament were unpredicable government laws which destroyed the value of your investment the next day you woke up.

If we let the Greens run havoc like Mr. Brown does, we'll probably be in the same situation when the mining boom blows up. At that point, even if you want to sell your house, no one would really want them.

Deltaberry, what would you have (us?) or Mr Brown do?

Do you think 'we can control' the Greens?

Countries, cultures, societies have been booming and busting since time began, chaos into order, edge of order, edge of chaos-then back again and all over again. Different era, different country..

Roman Empire.

British Empire.

The US of A.

I lost any form of credibility years ago....hasn't affected me in the slightest.

Everyone thought I was a joke then, they still do.....samee samee....no change.

Back