What % of your life have you been married?

What % of your life have you been married?

• Up to 5%

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Up to 10%

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Up to 15%

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Up to 20%

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Up to 25%

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • Up to 30%

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Up to 35%

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Up to 40%

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Up to 45%

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Up to 50%

• Up to 55%

• Up to 60%

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Over 60% !!! I'm old and been married a loooong time.

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • 0%

Votes: 48 28.2%

• Total voters
There was a guy at High School who's surname was Faggoter.

We didn't believe him when he said his Mum had remarried and he'd changed his name to "Black"

Woodcock?
Handcock?
Gaylord?
Focker?
Spragg?
Crapp?
Lillycrap?
Assman?
Humperdick?
Horr?
Butt?
Buttkus?
Peanisbreath?
Not THAT bad. Once you're out of the playground it is bad too.

"What's your surname?" "Nunn" "What, you don't have a surname?"

He uses my surname so often on the internet he could practically build himself a new identity ...

A friend of mine works with a bird whose name is Dover. When she initially told me, I thought she meant it was the person's surname. So naturally I asked her 'Is his first name Ben?' The joke proceeded to fly straight over her head. Then I found out Dover is a chick and that's her first name.

I can't resist letting this thread go awry with funny names, with a lead like that from Mark.

Once had a girlfriend whose surname was Down.

Brother: Ben
Aunt: Ida
etc, etc, etc.

by the time you're married 15 years ALL your friends have realised that the whole world ISN'T excited about their babies/toddlers. Only a persistent few think we have any interest in their teenagers.

Beer, golf, fishing........ REAL life takes over. :D

by the time you're married 15 years ALL your friends have realised that the whole world ISN'T excited about their babies/toddlers. Only a persistent few think we have any interest in their teenagers.

Beer, golf, fishing........ REAL life takes over. :D

HA!HA!HA!

LOL!!

It's exactly right (for us old pr!cks). I do love kids, but I don't lather up at the sight of someone's baby/toddler/teenager.

I may take more notice of the young woman who has blossomed from the youung girl I haven't seen for a number of years, however. :D

For the poll; I've been married about 55% of my life...married at 32 and now 49.

HA!HA!HA!

LOL!!

It's exactly right (for us old pr!cks). I do love kids, but I don't lather up at the sight of someone's baby/toddler/teenager.

I may take more notice of the young woman who has blossomed from the youung girl I haven't seen for a number of years, however. :D

For the poll; I've been married about 55% of my life...married at 32 and now 49.

Bayview,
Goodnews..you've only been married 35 %

HA!HA!HA!

Hey B, you wanna do the math again??:confused:

We just snuck into the over 60% category @ 60.655%. That is 37 years.....same lady.......no regrets.....3 great offspring being productive.....us time now......kicking back.....watch sunsets....sipping on ................:D:D:D

Gesundheit, cheers, prost, totsiens, etc.

Chrisv

Back