When is the next SIG meeting?

So, what are we doing????

I can do either weeks and the $15 per head looks good to me.

Obviously, Perky, it would be good if you were present. Is it possible for you to swap a shift for that night (12th) as it seems most people can make the 12th.

Cheers

Its all too hard :(
You guys can go for Tuesday 12th , but I am about a 10% chance.

If someone wants to book it in, call Adam Hodgson at the Pub.
Just ask to cancel the 19th booking.

We probably should have oraganised this sooner....oh well.

Geez Perky,

I would HATE to see you miss out here. Let's attack one of my other comments:-
.... but do we HAVE to stick to Tuesdays?
I know, I know - it opens us up to another round of "who can and who can't" - but seriously, mate, you've GIVEN so much this year to SIG I wouldn't want to see you miss out.

So, how hard is it to make it a Wed, or Thurs, or Mon, or whatever at the Roxbury? FIRST OFF, what other days would suit you, Perky? Can we fit in?

Regards,

PS My limitations are now NOT so tight. I'm gunna be around until the 20th

tuesdays are good 4 me 2

Hi All

I reckon it would be great to just have a social evening and maybe one or 2 cash flow games for those who need a focal point. The 12th sounds good to me.

Cheers

PS David, my offer still stands;)

Hi Andy & David ,
I've been working most of the time & have missed out on the S.I.G. meetings , so a catch-up before Xmas would be great !
I am free on both nites , the 12th & the 19th . Lets hope it can be arranged , the Roxy sounds good ...:
regards Jim White

Thanks Les, thats nice of you - and others :)
Next week the whole 5 evenings I am on Evening shift - i.e 3pm till 11pm. Every day next week is out.
So basically it would need to be the following week - i.e from Monday 18th through to Thursday 21st.
If its ok with you all - maybe we can pick a night that week that suits as many of us as possible.
So guys, gimme your thoughts - which night is best.

Reactions: Les
G'day Perky,

It's locked in for me now. I can be available 18th or 19th - I fly out on the evening of the 20th. I'd love to be at the SIG do to thank you personally for your efforts. If not, I'm sure all of the others will anyway... And I'll see you next year.

But, hey, don't let that hold anyone else back from calling for the 21st. I'm still a Syd regular, and can catch up anytime (mostly).

Anyway, Perky, it's that silly season for sure (I just heard I have TWO Xmas parties to attend next week - already had one last week) - and they are ALL my employers !!! :eek: (Can you tell I'm a contractor - in very high demand?? Well, it sounds good anyway.... :D )

Regards,

Hi all :)

Hey Dave, I can make the 18th and we can even come along together :)
Just in time for a pre-xmas drink or two and a catch up with some quality forumites sounds terrific!!
Count us in!

Perky

If the Roxbury can't do the 18th, The Rose at Chippendale (cnr Clevleand and Rose Sts) could be an option.

Nice courtyard area and good food.

Perky

If the Roxbury can't do the 18th, The Rose at Chippendale (cnr Clevleand and Rose Sts) could be an option.

Nice courtyard area and good food.

Actually I think that Castle Hill Tavern (upstairs) or the good old Bull and Bush would be preferable :)

Considering that more than half of the positive responses for this event live closer to the Hills (including the organiser) how about it?
I can look into it.....

You could always stay the night at my joint, Ani, if the trip's too far for you!!! No problems at all..... You know where I live, after all :D

On ya Jacque for saying somewhere in the Hills area :D

I am actually working till around 7pm in Pyrmont that week - so would be in Glebe at around 710pm - so Glebe actually suits me better (otherwise I would give you a lift Jax - sorry!! - I can drop you home though..).

At this stage, the 18th looks pretty good going on these responses.
But keep em coming guys, I would need to know numbers in the next few days to know how many to book for.

Ani, will consider your idea too - do they do group bookings like at the Roxbury?

David

ATM I can make either week, but would have to leave early. Somewhere in the Hills would certainly be closer for me.:D

Back