When is the next SIG meeting?

On ya Jacque for saying somewhere in the Hills area :D

I am actually working till around 7pm in Pyrmont that week - so would be in Glebe at around 710pm - so Glebe actually suits me better (otherwise I would give you a lift Jax - sorry!! - I can drop you home though..).

David

Well, we could still make it out here, as you'd be here by 7.30pm and then wouldn't have to worry about the usual long drive home :)

I don't want to stir the pot here, but if the MAJORITY of forumites who are coming live closer to the Hills, then it makes sense to hold it out here..... plus parking is a no brainer!

Thoughts?

G'day Jacque,

Yeah, I've had the occasional problem with parking at Glebe (i.e. if I'm not early!!).

But either place is fine for me - Castle Hill or surrounds is perhaps preferable (I live in Beecroft) - but can make either place (Hills or Glebe),

Regards,

I don't want to stir the pot here, but if the MAJORITY of forumites who are coming live closer to the Hills, then it makes sense to hold it out here..... plus parking is a no brainer!

Thoughts?
You Sydney lot are a fickle bunch. :p

Simon and Julie are happy anywhere…….so I reckon that leaves the decision up to Handy Andy. ;) He’s been pushing for a Christmas get together from the start.

Personally, I reckon the best location for your SIG dinner would have to be Melbourne…….at least its easy travelling and parking anywhere. :D

Sorry Jax......couldn't help myself!

G'day Ani,

Haha - you are such a joker !!!
Faster for me to fly to Melbourne than get to those Hills
We all know Kiwi's can't fly - the Hills is a mere stroll !!! :p

Regards,

PS looking forward to seeing you again - whether Glebe or "the faraway Hills"

18th is fine and Glebe is fine (unless we go to St George League's ala Freestylers:D)

I think we should go for the $15 per head menu?

Cheers

I'll be there whatever date you decide, whatever time you decide, whatever place you decide and for whatever meal situation you decide :) :D :)

Monday 18th for two . Blue Gum - Waitara ??

Glebe is central to most , even those who have grown old and don't like going into the city anymore :rolleyes:

See Change

Monday 18th for two here too! Lets just call it the usual haunt and take the downstairs over for a cleansing Christmas ale or three... :D

See you all there!

Cheers,
Michael.

Not nice to talk about Jax like that, seech:p

Haha! Who's old?!! May I remind you both that I am MUCH MUCH younger than you both (ok maybe a tad less aged then....) and, as for not travelling into the city, I've done it so often lately I now officially have no fear (not even of interstate motorists!). I just loathe Parramatta Rd, 'tis all :)

However, due to the ever growing bunch of quality forumites who are promising to show up in Glebe, I shall make the enormous effort and turn up. Looking forward to it :) Thanks for organising, Dave!

I have booked in Monday the 18th at Glebe - upstairs (usual haunt) !!!!!

We will do the $15 thingo.

So now all I need are numbers - I have booked for 20 but can easily add more.

So confirmed people are :

Michael Whyte - 2
Jacque - 1 ?
Ani -1
Seech - 1?
Sharon (Jindaro) - 1
Andreas - 1 ?
Joanna - 1 ?
Me -1
Simon and Julie - 2
Gross (Lawrence) - 1 ?
Jim White - 1 ?
Hiflo - 1 ?
Kenny -1 ?
Debbie and Andrew - 2 ?

Just please advise (those with question marks) if you can or cannot make it.

Approx 7pm sound ok ?

Any others who would like to come - you are more than welcome - just post here !!

David

Back