Which bank, credit union or building society?

Who do you recommend for a normal personal and business account?

Any out there where you can actually talk to a real person at the branch and they have the authority to fix things!!

After 65 days of trying to get something sorted at Wesuck, I'm out of there!!

Adelaide Bank

I'm with the Adelaide Bank.

I have access to a relationship manager and I have his direct phone number, mobile phone number and e-mail address.

When I want something done I ring him and it happens. However I think this is more his approach than that of ABL.

If he left I would probably transfer with him all other things being equal.

Regards
A

Was with Vic Home Loans, the Victorian branch of Adelaide bank,
I guess they thought victorians wouldnt give SA-ians a go, probably right
I also had a personal contact 2 phone numbers 7days a week and a lot of assistance, it might be Adelaide bank, along the lines of we're not the biggest, we try harder, apologies to Avis.

I am with CBA for business, family trust, IP and personal but only because I now have reliable personal contact.

So far he is great for the treechange deal.

I can pass on via PM if you wish.

With out him CBA would fall over as well.

Peter 147

I had all my accounts with a credit union for years and was very reluctant to move when they couldn't meet my investing requirements. I went to ANZ with help from my broker and I now have two personal accounts, four mortgages, a visa and a business account with them. Surprisingly their service is very good overall, both in branches and over the phone. With the number of accounts that I have I have had a lot to do with them and so far I haven't regretted it.

hi all
hsbc ,nab , suncorp , cba, challenger , westpac Aust, anz aust, westpac vanuatu, anz vanuatu,
and a couple of privates.
they are all the same to me I only deal with the managers so you pick and pm and I'll tell you who I deal with if you wish.

Back