Which Julie would you prefer to have dinner with

gillard is grose.....

a) shes labor
b) she looks like boy
c) she gots a anoying personality

id have my dog before gillard

Yeah Nathan....pull your head in.......that's gross....unless your dog's name is Paris.

(take note: this is an example of the forum self moderating....with humour)

Anyways, haven't you heard the saying,

"She had a head like a robber's dog"?

industrial, is the only type of relations she would be capable of having... no1 else would be interested in giving her refom ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan
gillard is grose.....

a) shes labor
b) she looks like boy
c) she gots a anoying personality

id have my dog before gillard

Your spelling is absolutely atrocious. That's pretty annoying.

Mark
Got a wicked infection in my middle finger of my right hand.. off to see Dr today.. I’m quite concerned.. that particular finger is my principal method of communication with other Drivers on the road. Be a shame to lose it. - Duncan

my spelling is atrocious is it? thanks champ!
only mistake i can see is annoying is missing an 'N'

oh otherwise your commenting on my grammar, which if thats the case i dont really mind because i couldnt be bothered posting all my punctuations.

When I started reading this thread, I was picturing Julia Gillard vs BRONWYN Bishop and thought someone must have been on drugs when they said they tought her hair was nice. I kept picturing Bronwyn Bishop's beehive style and thinking "who could think that is sexy" LOL.

Same here! I thought there were some pretty desperate blokes around here for a while there.

I vote for Ali G's "me Julie" - she should be good for a laugh :D

Me Julie is pretty fit, ey? :cool:

MeJulie.jpg

When I started reading this thread, I was picturing Julia Gillard vs BRONWYN Bishop
I would find it difficult being the partner of any sort of bishop ;)

I had a flatmate once who was the daughter of an archbishop (Anglican, so it was legal). I once answered the phone, "Good evening, xxx massage parlour".

Of course, it was the archbishop on the other end. I don't think he was impressed.

We've recently had some threads locked for being racist.

But there's been some quite sexist comments in this thread.

Thread locked.

(And sorry for the delay).

Back