Who do you tolerate??

I thought this would be very interesting.... and lets share

We all have various family members or perhaps the odd friend that we just deal with cos we have to..... damn it life is so cruel (Kamel's favourite saying, what happened to him anyway)??....

Its my BIL from hell, control freak, turns down the music at my house, takes home his wine and drinks all our wine, how cheap is that, he is also a wine cone suer, that's handy:)... there is more but hey who is counting.

Anyone want to share ??

MTR:)

Most of the general population.

Most of my extended relatives.

To be honest I think most of the time I am the one whom people have to (reluctantly) tolerate. :D

Blacky

I have a co-worker who is an absolute flake. She's not stupid, she's just.... annoying? I don't know, but I want to slap her.

I tolerate my wife complaining about a workmate that everyone hates, so I guess I dislike the workmate even though I have never met her.

Damn stupid employment laws, everyone else at the branch office is sick of her but head office HR won't deal with it.

lol - oh man that would kill me!

Would love to comment but I'm not quite as anonymous around here!

Cheers

Jamie

So you know a few of these??

It's mean spirited.

Fortunately we don't go to their house often, last time we went we had to supply our own steak for BBQ, MIL/FIL that was different they were fortunate BIL supplied their steak. How cheap it that??

Oh well, in the scheme of things its pretty minor I guess.

Oh it has to be my SIL! Heart of gold but our personalities are at opposite ends of the spectrum. She is really loud and does not possess a volume adjustment button. She burps like a champion around anyone in PUBLIC... people judge me guilty by association :eek: And she's obsessed with her phone, facebook and mindless consumerism. Thankfully she lives interstate so I only have to do my tolerating once a year, tops.

Oh and she calls my 6 year old "sexy boy". Just NO.

Holiday makers that invade my home town for their summer break. Think because they are paying caravan/tent site fees or renting holiday accommodation they own the place. Come on February.

Social retards.

It's an epidemic. Seriously, working with the public all day really makes the minority of people who have good social skills or even just good general manners really stand out.

Back