Who Gives Xmas Cards/Gifts for their PM/Tenant?

Do You Buy your PM/Tenant a Xmas Gift/Card?

• Total voters
We always budget $200 per property per year to send $100 hampers to our PM's and tenants at Christmas. We feel it is a good investment in strengthening our relationships with our PM's and our tenants. Funny enough, our tenants look after our properties and pay their rent on time and our PM's seem to go the extra mile if it is ever required.

Mangoes

We drop off a box of mangoes to our PM every Christmas.

Doesn't cost anything as we pick them ourselves and everybody at the PM office knows who we are.

We are eternally grateful for all the work our PM does and this is our way we can give a little back on top of our 10%.

Like bringing in an apple to your teacher to get a better grade....

Yes that works :)

I need to decide if I change the gift I give or stop it entirely...

Last year I gave my tenant some Crown lager. A few months later I found out they were an alcoholic several years ago. :eek:

We usually give a box of choccies to tenants each year at Xmas. They appreciate it and I think $12 each is a small price to pay if they are good tenants. They are essentially our income stream and allow us to keep a valuable, appreciating asset!

Have had some bad ones that we didn't give anything to! lol

perhaps, if it is cashflow positive, otherwise the tenants should buy the LL's a present as thanks for subsidising their lifestyle and endless list of wants.

Back