• Yes (aged 5-12yrs)

Votes: 31 21.5%
  • Yes (aged 13-20yrs)

Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Yes (over 20yrs)

Votes: 19 13.2%
  • Yes and grandchildren as well

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Yes and grandchildren and great grandchildren too. :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6 and they are beautiful ...

boy 14
boy 11 nearly 12
girl 10
boy 8
girl 6
boy nearly 4

and they are all good rental cleanup helpers.:):)

1 boy who is going to be 3 this coming Sunday.

Plenty of energy in him too.

So we've just gone through the terrible 2's - now going into the tormented 3s.

g

Yuck... children? Why would you have those!

Ask your parents:) It can never be truly understood until you experience your own.

My little girl will be a bubbly 2 yrs next month and then her baby brother or sister arrives in July. A secret bundle of joy hidden within.

One of the best decisions I ever made 2 years ago was deciding enough is enough and quitting the rat race to spend most of my days playing in the park or somewhere with my daughter.

Hopfully not XXXX :eek: (as per your user-name). Only Queenslanders drink the stuff, but they keep trying to sell it to us in the southern statea...

It's like Vegimite you need to have grown up on it to really appreciate the taste!

:)

Cheers,

Fourex.

Give them a job working for you:)
I work from home so I have them around constantly.

I'd never employ my eldest in a million years and unless something dramatic changes, I can't imagine anyone else ever employing her either - for more than a few weeks, anyway. Sad but true. Although if we can ever teach her to smile on command she'd make a good model.

The little one is quite useful though.

RR i have only one little miss , does this count as kids?

Depends...does she have multiple personalities?? If not I can always give you some of the personalities my kids have, such as Little miss I'm not doing anything you say. Or Little miss Daddy is the boss not you mum! ;)

I have:

1 x ex step Nephew (dont get to see, cause the mother now hates us)
1 x neice & nephew ( only can see on access visits)
2 x neices (can see them any time cause their mother has custody)
1 x new neice & nephew (that i can see anytime becaue sibbling has shacked up with someone new)
1 x neice/nephew due in July ( that I hopefully I can see if things dont go pair shaped)

On top of that before my Nana passed away she told me not to have kids cause they will end up deserting you anyway!

So no I don have children! Have a great worm farm though!

Back