• Yes (aged 5-12yrs)

Votes: 31 21.5%
  • Yes (aged 13-20yrs)

Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Yes (over 20yrs)

Votes: 19 13.2%
  • Yes and grandchildren as well

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Yes and grandchildren and great grandchildren too. :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have a 13 month old boy, and expecting another in June.

The Sleepless nights in June and July will be good - the World Cup is on:D

Have 3, 33 and 30 year old boys and 6 year old daughter absolutely fantastic.

Might retire soon, leave it to the young'uns to carry on the blood line:)

Cheers

Pete

And apparently I now have two girls and half a boy. What do you do with boys anyway? There's almost none in the family. I have 5 female cousins, 1 male (who is about 17 now). Partner has 3 sisters and a female cousin. One of his sisters has a boy, but that's it ... even all the pets in this house are female!

Boys have wiggly bits! :eek:

And apparently I now have two girls and half a boy. What do you do with boys anyway? There's almost none in the family. I have 5 female cousins, 1 male (who is about 17 now). Partner has 3 sisters and a female cousin. One of his sisters has a boy, but that's it ... even all the pets in this house are female!

Boys have wiggly bits! :eek:

I know. I am one of 6 kids. 5 of us are girls. Yet somehow I ended up with 2 boys :eek: They are completely different creatures.

Statistically, since the father dictates the gender, men with lots of sisters are more likely to get daughters.

My partner has 3 sisters ...

Well, I said I would keep you updated...

We have just welcomed the newest addition to our family, born yesterday afternoon. Baby Andrew. Weighing in at 7lb 9oz, he's a handsome looking boy!
Over the moon at the moment!:D

Boods

Congratulations.
A very cute name.

Boods - CONGRATS!!!! Another future somersofter. :)

Statistically, since the father dictates the gender, men with lots of sisters are more likely to get daughters.

My partner has 3 sisters ...

Hmmm... well my DH has 3 sisters and 2 brothers... what constitutes "lots" of sisters? I am certain that if I go back for more, I will end up with another boy. Although my 4yr old DD has just spent the day telling me I need to have another baby, because she wants a baby sister. Either way, with a 5.5mth old baby, I'm definitely not ready to roll the dice on this yet. Boys are full on!

Although my 4yr old DD has just spent the day telling me I need to have another baby, because she wants a baby sister.
My 9yo has been telling me to "do sex and get a boy". Look what happened?

Last time she wanted a baby sister for christmas ... and look what happened (Dec 27, not Christmas, but close enough).

Should gag her, eh? :)

Back