Why no properties in WA?

So there are only 2 x REBA registered Buiyer 's Agent firms in WA

Does this suggest REBA memebership is not a priority for Buyers' Agents , or we have few buyer's agents in WA ?

Also may suggest that REBAA is very selective about who qualifies for membership too. There are some hurdles to jump through and they ask for, and check references from past & present clients etc. The there are minimum PI Insurances to be held and a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice to be adhered to.

Also may suggest that REBAA is very selective about who qualifies for membership too. There are some hurdles to jump through and they ask for, and check references from past & present clients etc. The there are minimum PI Insurances to be held and a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice to be adhered to.

And what conclusion should one come to based on that ?

What is a TIC ?

A. A very small creature like an insect which lives on and sucks the blood of other animals :confused:

images

B. A nervous affliction

images

C. A Cartoon Character

i have not used their BA's service but Stewert Hegeny impressed me a lot when i met him.

I took some friends to Perth in 2004 to buy some ip's and he bought out a map and went through his predictions for the next few years, he turned out to be incredibly accurate in predictions. Said with a budget of that I would rank areas 1,2,3. WIth a budget of this i would rank areas 1,2,3, very good.

Cheers

BT

Hi Bigtone

Is that Stewart Kestel; General Manager of Hegney Property Valuations ?

Hegney Property Valuations put out some good information from time to time

Last edited:
A. A very small creature like an insect which lives on and sucks the blood of other animals :confused:

images

B. A nervous affliction

images

C. A Cartoon Character

Hi Bigtone

Is that Stewart Kestel; General Manager of Hegney Property Valuations ?

Hegney Property Valuations put out some good information from time to time

G'day Redwing,

You are right just checked an old email and it was Stewart@hegney, so not sure of his surname but you would be right. In 2004 they had valuation and BA departments and look like they still do by googling.

Cheers

BT

if you would like to stay in WA and TIC have no properties here consider it a blessing.

i do not consider their advice to be unbiased as theyre paid by the very developers you will be buying from (someone pls correct me if im wrong).

there is no big rush at the moment, pls take your time, do your research and if you still feel you would like some assistance get a buyers agent onboard, at least they would be independent.

....and ze kommissions are handsome, ya....

You’re always welcome to meet with us obligation free and compare what we do to other Buyers’ Agents in Perth. In fact I would encourage this.

If all you have is a budget in mind we would be more than happy to advise you on some criteria to look out for. This could give you more direction as to where would be good to buy.

If you want to know a little more, request the property booklet in my footer and I will give you a call to answer any questions or PM me.

Back