Will men change after married ?

I believe it and mean it. I've turned down men in the past, that were physically very attractive, simply because I could tell within a few minutes I haven't liked their personality. .

My thing is emotional strength. I love very strong positive minded personalities that alone makes people attractive.

I hope you're talking about men there monopoly ;)
Yeah, when I said ALL, I meant of the male species. Sorry ladies, I love you as all as sisters, friends, fashionista extraordinaires and all that, but when it comes to certain criteria you just don't have the goods, ya know??!! :eek: :p

Yeah, when I said ALL, I meant of the male species. Sorry ladies, I love you as all as sisters, friends, fashionista extraordinaires and all that, but when it comes to certain criteria you just don't have the goods, ya know??!! :eek: :p

Oh Phew! had me worried for a minute.

or scared, she's monopoloised the entire male species.

will there be rent charged if anyone throws the dice and lands on them?

I believe it and mean it. I've turned down men in the past, that were physically very attractive, simply because I could tell within a few minutes I haven't liked their personality. I agree some women are as shallow as many men and only go on looks (and they deserve the a'holes they get, just as men who choose a woman this way who end up with golddiggers do), but speaking for myself, I look a lot deeper than that. Of course if you can get both (lucky me) then bonus. :)

And by the way, not all men become better as they get older so you might want to be careful there. You just might have an expiration date after all.

Kerry Packer?

Because it is strange that someone would "get worried" about someone else's sexual preferene when they do not know the person

I know gay peopel exist
It doesn't "get mre worrried"
I don't think Xenia was literally worried; she was (I believe) speaking figuratively.

But I am glad to know I didn't cause her any unncessary concern. :)

You are kidding me right JC? Can you NOT intuitively pick up that it was NOT literal????

I couldn't care less if monopoly had a sexual preference for hermaphrodites.

Yes I was kidding Xenia. YES I can intuitively pick up that is was NOT literal.

I have no opinion on monopoly's possible sexual preferences either.

Back