You know what you can do

So we're all to assume you took a selfie then?
Nope.

My charity dollars go to other causes, but it is good to see this is happening.

Mine will be happening tomorrow, branch is dressing up in support of the clown doctors and raising money. I'll get my selfie up so bank can donate $5. Just one of the charities that we take time out of our day to try and support. Another one to mention was the BBQ cooked up last year to raise money for testicular cancer. Others for breast cancer, list goes on really. This is all done during work hours were my time could be spent bringing in $$$ in revenue for the bank
There you go. well done....always the branch workers doing the hard yards.

Just on that; how much did each Board Member donate?

Last edited:
Nope.

My charity dollars go to other causes, but it is good to see this is happening.

The $5 selfie donation is for clown doctors in Australia.

Just on that; how much did each Board Member donate?

Most years CBA has the CEO or someone very high up do the 'Vinnies CEO Sleepout'

So what's your issue, initially it was upset at the bank as it makes huge profit. But now you have been shut down on that. Now its each board member... jog on mate!

When I worked for a bank one of my roles was in head office and almost every month there was some kind of fund raising going on whether it be Australia's Biggest Morning Tea, Daffodil Day, Movember, RSPCA cupcake day etc etc and there was always people contributing to the fundraising efforts as well as a fair bit of money being made.

Also, I (and every other employee) had 2 paid volunteer days per year where we would go and volunteer for a charity. So every employee of a bank x2 is a lot of time being donated to charities.

It was just a whinge about how they want us lowly PAYE donkeys to stump up our own hard-earned money, yet they haven't offered to donate any of their own squillions of profit dollars...

if you spent an entire 10 seconds searching you would find they have actually donated $50k to this very appeal that youre claiming thry havent offered to donate any dollars to.

yes it seems small when you consider their profits but we dont know how much they donate overall. i do agree though that id like to see more done by the top end of town for charity but the claim that you cant/wont do anything until they do is laughable and a copout.

Also, I (and every other employee) had 2 paid volunteer days per year where we would go and volunteer for a charity. So every employee of a bank x2 is a lot of time being donated to charities.

Yes I've spent a day preparing food then going and feeding the homeless. Also spent a day up in the hills doing some cultivation (cutting down hundreds of overgrown olive trees isn't fun)

Yes I've spent a day preparing food then going and feeding the homeless. Also spent a day up in the hills doing some cultivation (cutting down hundreds of overgrown olive trees isn't fun)

I mainly did the Lort Smith Animal Hospital but after every visit wanted to take all the dogs home to give them the forever home they deserved.

The last volunteer day I did was restoring the Alma Doepel at Docklands but didn't enjoy as much as the shelter.

I mainly did the Lort Smith Animal Hospital but after every visit wanted to take all the dogs home to give them the forever home they deserved.

The last volunteer day I did was restoring the Alma Doepel at Docklands but didn't enjoy as much as the shelter.

Hanging out with dogs all day >>>>>>> restoring some ship.

No wait, strike that.

Hanging out with dogs all day >>>>>>> pretty anything you can think of

sometimes I think that too,

you are making such a huge profit and you are relying on small people to donate the $1 so you might get to $100k in donations, when you guys probably make that in an hour
Nailed it.

But in fairness; as others have shown - they have done a bit, so I stand corrected.

Back