Yummy seafood

I have $100 voucher for seafood. I was thinking of getting crab, lobster and sea scallop. Is there any other yummy seafood apart from these worth trying?

Abalone,Oysters Kilpatrick,salt and pepper calamari, tiger prawns.... seafood is my favorite feed hands down

100 big ones wont get you too far if you wanna get some lobs, their around 80 bux a kg from the fishmarkers, more in restuarants. thats why i just dive for them :D

Add New Zealand mussles & scampi to the above list.

100 big ones wont get you too far if you wanna get some lobs, their around 80 bux a kg from the fishmarkers, more in restuarants. thats why i just dive for them :D

What is scampi?
The last time I ate lobster I was at Dongerra where they catch them. It was only about $40 at a restaurant for a half lobster as a meal. Not sure how much it would be to buy in Perth. It was a few years back..

What is scampi?
The last time I ate lobster I was at Dongerra where they catch them. It was only about $40 at a restaurant for a half lobster as a meal. Not sure how much it would be to buy in Perth. It was a few years back..

Scampi is a large killer prawn that has long claws

Hate tuna, caviar, oysters and mussels
LOVE lobster, prawns, crayfish, marron, crab, fish of all species, calamari

I am highly allergic to seafood. Ate it as a kid, but in my teens I developed a huge reaction that saw me in hospital. I still eat plenty of fish - salmon once or twice a week, tuna for snacks and battered fish and chips several lunches a week.

I can hardly handle it. When I bait a hook fishing with my daughter, I have to be diligent washing my hands all the time, or my fingers blow up like golf balls. :eek:

A neighbour at my workshop is a seafood wholesaler. When the cook in their cooking room the smell is contained, but in demand times they start cooking at all available space in their shed. The smell wafts across to us, and I get breathing difficulties. Another excuse to go home.

pinkboy

Scampi is a large killer prawn that has long claws

We call them Yabbies on the east coast

Me ... $100 of Sydney rock oysters with nothing but a squeeze of lemon and a toothpick ... oh ... and a banana lounge under an umbrella in a warm place and a bottle of chilled champagne on the side

Back