20 reasons to date a doctor

No.

This goes to the credibility of what you are saying.

You have made some very serious accusations about nurses. Not one person has agreed with you.

Yet we have no idea whether you are a street cleaner, a street walker, or somebody who really does have knowledge.

You have really upset people in here. People are reporting your posts to the mods.

If you cannot establish your credentials you will not be allowed to say anything relating to medicine in this forum. That includes doctors wages- another thread which you took way off track.

Tread very carefully.

Pretty certain there are many people who agree with China on his "accustations" (more like opinions)

Are people actually getting upset at an open discussion where they CHOOSE whether to become involved or not in the "coffee lounge" section of a property investment forum?

i would understand perhaps the need to provide "credentials" if one was to give advice on property related matters in this forum (even though 99% of the time this doesn't happen) but surely this kind of forum policing and enforcement based purely on emotions is ridiculous lol

Not when every thread descends into farce and gets back to a single topic with posts sounding very authoritative whilst other posters battle with mere opinion. Doesn't quite add up.

Unable to find anything that matches your accusations of nurses. Please could you advise the specific page numbers and paragraphs?

@ Newbie - IMO, China keeps on making random claims about the medical sector and also dismisses the opinions of actual medical doctors who posted on the discussion thread. He's now also making random claims about nurses.

Pretty certain there are many people who agree with China on his "accustations" (more like opinions)

Are people actually getting upset at an open discussion where they CHOOSE whether to become involved or not in the "coffee lounge" section of a property investment forum?

i would understand perhaps the need to provide "credentials" if one was to give advice on property related matters in this forum (even though 99% of the time this doesn't happen) but surely this kind of forum policing and enforcement based purely on emotions is ridiculous lol
So because we all choose to participate in a discussion anything goes?

How about we say all Asians are lazy? Or all Muslims are terrorists? Or all Police are corrupt? All women should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen where they belong?

Hey it's just opinion right? I don't need to give any credentials or back my claims up because everyone CHOOSES to participate.

I can speak from experience when I say posts have been edited and threads closed for far more truthful posts than the ones China has been making in this thread.

Productivity anywhere leaves much to be desired.

Nothing I can see in those reports (albeit a skim) lays the blame squarely on the nurses as you have done.

Exactly. Everywhere can be improved. Making wild accusations doesn't help anyone.

Sanj. Sorry mate :D

There was a thread a few months ago where China was discussing suburbs to live. In doing so he insulted a number of people on here (myself included) regarding their suburbs, where they live. But when he wanted investment advice on possilble purchases in hornsby, or loan advice, the people he insulted put it aside and gave help. Such is the forgiving community SS is.

However its getting ridiculous with these dragged off topic threads based on little actual fact, medical degrees are easy, nurses are lazy, the poor class are a blight on society and should be gotten rid of etc etc.

I am out. I suggest others stop feeding the troll and do so as well.

So because we all choose to participate in a discussion anything goes?

How about we say all Asians are lazy? Or all Muslims are terrorists? Or all Police are corrupt? All women should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen where they belong?

Hey it's just opinion right? I don't need to give any credentials or back my claims up because everyone CHOOSES to participate.

I can speak from experience when I say posts have been edited and threads closed for far more truthful posts than the ones China has been making in this thread.

Well, if we look back in the thread and other threads there are people who have openly made remarks and called China insults (some borderline discriminatory) like little primary school kids without any remand or warning from mods?

The whole idea of a public internet forum is to have open discussions and debates about a whole range of topics which attract a whole spectrum of people and their opinions both referenced and/or controversial and naturally things can become heated and people may be left somewhat offended by other views.

To police and manipulate this on the basis of emotion and "common ground" would defeat the purpose of this medium entirely

I don't think what China is saying is any less bad than people suggesting Mt Druitt is full of bogans and low life scumbags as an example....

I don't think what China is saying is any less bad than people suggesting Mt Druitt is full of bogans and low life scumbags as an example....

China say is that, but goes on to add that almost all Mt. Druitt people are infected with HIV and Hep B also (or some other absurdity, like it's fact), and will keep repeating it after the formites from Mt.Druitt repeatedly respond that not everyone from there is a bogan or has HIV and Hep B.

Regardless of china's intentions, that kind of posting style boarders on trolling.

Back