A "-------" of lawyers?

So let me get this right. You engage a group of lawyers who advise you to engage in deceit and lies. For 3 years you retained said counsel instead of sacking them and hiring new lawyers who did not advise you to tell the truth which you knew was wrong feom the beginning ? And somehow this isnt your fault ? Come on. You stayed with them for 3 years "knowing it would go to ****" ? Sounds like you are just as much to blame

So let me get this right. You engage a group of lawyers who advise you to engage in deceit and lies. For 3 years you retained said counsel instead of sacking them and hiring new lawyers who did not advise you to tell the truth which you knew was wrong feom the beginning ? And somehow this isnt your fault ? Come on. You stayed with them for 3 years "knowing it would go to ****" ? Sounds like you are just as much to blame

No...I told the truth the whole time and the silicitor suggested we still have a case. I trusted the solicitor as in those days my very early 20's, I respected these so called authority and didn't question them. Who was I a young greenhorn to tell any lawman what to do.
No one lied at all, hard to explain but they were what I'd call over emphasising our case beyond what I thought reasonable but once again, and yes, probably me to blame in that regard but I HAD total respect back then and trusted their judgement. I had no idea where the whole thing was going un til I saw these guys crumble instead of getting up and facing the court with our case which I wanted to do. They reccommended I take settlement intead of proceeding and in the heat of that moment I went down that path seeing the **** scared worried looks on their faces (their refers to solicitor and barrister)

Because of this I now am very wary and critical and untrusting.

I never said it wasn't my fault Coastymike so please refrain from that suggestion.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

It was so cold in Perth here the other morning I actually saw a lawyer with his hand in his own pocket for a change! :eek:

Last edited:
I've been wondering. What should we call a grouping of lawyers?

We already have for example -

A flock of sheep.

A gaggle of geese.

Even, a murder of crows.

What would you people choose for lawyers?

Nominations are now open . . . .

What's a murder of cows anyway , ain't heard that one :rolleyes:

As for the legal eagles . I'd get booted of Somesoft if I gave my latest opinion and nicknames.
These guys are truly out of this world and have just wasted this whole bloody year since last Dec , for me . And I changed solicitors 3 times during all that just trying to find one of them that could do the simplest bloody thing that needed to be done.
In the end I said to wifey , babe can you please just get on that damn phone and find someone- anyone , that can sort this f'n BS out, she's good at this stuff !
She turned up with one , explained exactly what had been going on - can you fix - yep no worries , I went to see them , though all the crap on his desk and said please , can you just fix this rubbish for me ?
He said yeah no worries , I can't even see what the problems been myself , I said neither can bloody I .
3 wks later it was cleared up - done , finally.

This guy was an old bloke , been right around the block more than once I could see that straight away and it was nothing to him. Few phone calls and he had 8 mths of mess , fixed .
That's the second time I've used one of the older blokes and the first guy was just as good , so I's almost recommend just go for someone that's been around the bloody block and save yourself some damn grief .

Ah yeah , what to call the rest of them that's right , sorry better hold my tongue .

Cheers

Back