About Ladyboys

is this satire? you have been one of the ignorant, close minded posters here with gems like

and

yet youre congratulating someone else on being open minded and wishing others were the same??

my brain hurts, i think SS is giving me a tumour

You must be joking. You're the most small minded and ignorant person posting on this thread.
Apart from childish insults, what have you contributed?
Get out of your bubble and open your eyes fella.
If something's giving you a tumor then you should avoid it.

You make unbelievably stupid assumptions about me, yet you are annoyed when people assume your a sexpat?

Somersoft has gone downhill allowed such rubbish.

No-one assumes I'm a sexpat, where did you get that ridiculous idea?
I'm not the one with a Thai wife.
If you want to criticize this site, take it up with the mods or log off.

No-one assumes I'm a sexpat, where did you get that ridiculous idea?
I'm not the one with a Thai wife.
If you want to criticize this site, take it up with the mods or log off.

these are your words

It annoys me when people assume you're a sexpat if you visit or live in Scamland and the Philippines.

Do you visit Thailand or the Phillipines? How do you know people assume this? and what sort of people would assume these things?

Point taken, you don't have a thai wife, you do however proclaim to know a great deal about the inner workings of thai prostitutes and ladyboys.

I didn't even know what Issan was until I read this forum, again thank you for sharing your knowledge, you must be living like a king over there.

these are your words

It annoys me when people assume you're a sexpat if you visit or live in Scamland and the Philippines.

Do you visit Thailand or the Phillipines? How do you know people assume this? and what sort of people would assume these things?

Point taken, you don't have a thai wife, you do however proclaim to know a great deal about the inner workings of thai prostitutes and ladyboys.

I didn't even know what Issan was until I read this forum, again thank you for sharing your knowledge, you must be living like a king over there.

If you look at my post you'll see I was replying to coastymike who mentioned the word sexpat.

I was pointing out that single men who visit Thailand or Phil's sometimes get labelled a sexpat even if they're working and living there doing ordinary jobs like dive instructor or accountant. Some guys like to retire there so they can leave the rat race 20 years early.

Coastymike, myself and others on this board have lived and worked in places like Manila, Pattaya and Bangkok so we've heard it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
these are your words

Another interesting phenomenon you will notice amongst people who are expats in thailand (I dont know if Dex is, nor do I care), is that they are very proud of their knowledge and dont like being challenged about it. Almost like a badge of honor, You dont see this phenomenon any where else in the world or to the same extent.

Another interesting phenomenon you will notice amongst people who are expats in thailand (I dont know if Dex is, nor do I care), is that they are very proud of their knowledge and dont like being challenged about it. Almost like a badge of honor, You dont see this phenomenon any where else in the world or to the same extent.

I don't know what he does in there, like you nor do I care, but one thing is for certain, I think he is used to be in a position of power over there, and that along with the heat and humidity can go to your head.

Before blocking him, he mentioned that there are a number of somersoft people living / working in se asia, not sure why this was needed to be said, must be a safety in numbers thing.

This is true to an extent and a lot of expat forums have lively debates with thousands of members logged in at any one time. However you can't argue with facts like the surgery which is required to create a fake vagina, or how can foreigners purchase property or what the current visa rules are.

I don't know what he does in there, like you nor do I care, but one thing is for certain, I think he is used to be in a position of power over there, and that along with the heat and humidity can go to your head.

Before blocking him, he mentioned that there are a number of somersoft people living / working in se asia, not sure why this was needed to be said, must be a safety in numbers thing.

You don't comprehend very well.
It could be an organic problem, you should get it checked out.

This is true.

There are many armchair experts out there (or bar chair experts) who may have been to Thailand many times yet don't speak the language, other than a few misprounced words, and these people think they are experts on the country. Their sole knowledge is gleaned from speaking to other western men in bars...

This is true.

There are many armchair experts out there (or bar chair experts) who may have been to Thailand many times yet don't speak the language, other than a few misprounced words, and these people think they are experts on the country. Their sole knowledge is gleaned from speaking to other western men in bars...

True True! and yet they always bad mouth that thais and boast about how long they have been there whilst insisting on 'teaching' every person who walks through the doors everything there is to know about the country

If a man thinks about , I mean just thinks about - doesn't actually do it, about dressing up as a woman. No, not dressing up, just wearing womens' under garments...say, on the odd occasion.

Could this lead that man to one day become like a lady boy? Would talking to a lady boy help resolve some hidden issues this person may have. I think I know someone in this situation. I'm just trying to help, that's all.

I think there is a difference between a man who wears womens underwear and a ladyboy. I would consider the former to be a crossdresser. Again I dont have any issues with that if they feel like that and it makes them comfortable.

Most ladyboys feel like they were born with the thoughts and feelings of a woman but with a penis. Some chose to remove the penis and others keep it. But deep down most of them feel like a woman.

I think that is the main difference.

Thanks CM, I'll pass it on.

I just thought that as a person gets more confident in who they are, then they would show themselves as they are. I imagined ladyboys were like that. Once again, thanks

This is true.

These guys are funny to watch, especially the ones who sit in the same bars every day speaking pigeon English and talking about Blighty. Most of them are retired and live in an expat bubble so they don't bother to learn the language or immerse themselves in the culture. Can't blame them though, they're just happy to be in a warm climate and drink beer all day enjoying their twilight years.

If a man thinks about , I mean just thinks about - doesn't actually do it, about dressing up as a woman. No, not dressing up, just wearing womens' under garments...say, on the odd occasion.

Could this lead that man to one day become like a lady boy? Would talking to a lady boy help resolve some hidden issues this person may have. I think I know someone in this situation. I'm just trying to help, that's all.

You sure it's your "friend" :D
I see quite a few farangs walking around Thailand dressed as women but I don't think they're gay or have a gender identity disorder. I spoke to one in a bar with a gruff voice and hairy hands who said he just enjoyed the feeling of dressing up in a dress, wig and makeup. Not sure if this applies to your "friend" though.

I learnt quite a lot on this thread about lady boys in Thailand, which I otherwise may never come across in life!

The contributions about asset protection confirm my understanding about the legality involving properties.

If anyone wants to follow up about what it is like for an expat to live in Thailand, there is an ex British engineer doing that in Thailand and explaining it on his website: Alan retiring in Thailand.

http://retiringinthailand.net/

:)

"Me love you long time!"

"Say no more, let's get married...yeeha"

What if you find out later, she was really a he, does this small detail nullify things?

No, this never happened to me but heard it at the pub it happened to someone.

Mmmm... have you been watching "Lady Boys" on fox, some men like it this way:) and some of the Lady Boys are very hot.

Mmmm... have you been watching "Lady Boys" on fox, some men like it this way:).

That's a good point and I left it off the reasons why a LB doesn't remove his bits.
A lot of seemingly straight guys are attracted to men in a homosexual way but will deny it due to societal expectations, peer pressure etc so they will sleep with LB's who have penises because they want to try catching and pitching. They can justify they're not gay because the dude has silicon, long hair and wears a dress/makeup.

I met some trannies at The Espy last night. Lovely women. They were down from Sydney for the weekend. One of them even gave me a kiss on the cheek as they were leaving, ooh la la!

Back