Addictive game - Dr Meth

Right now im on 125billion grams of meth, 6.8 trillion dollars, 61million dealers.

Meth Star showed in the list when my income passed $1billion dollars per second, I think.

I just unlocked the 2nd page of upgrades. Nothing on it yet though.

Where / what is a black hole, tmnt?

Apparently you need it or it's a task

I'm not sure apparently it just appears randomly in a section of your screen and you have to click it and feed 100,000 dealers into it, until it gives up the next task

I've got the 45 trillion thing

But my dealer rate and cash increase rate has stopped

So I think I'm stopped

I've yet to open the second page

Geez you are quick, took me two days to get where I am

The Master Dealer guy on the right was holding a baby so i clicked on him and it opened up the upgrades. It might be staring you in the face :p

Took me like 7 tries to get the purity III upgrade, kept failing and paid for it each time :(

Having lots of dealers is the way to go, increases how much income you earn per second.

Just bought my Meth Star for $9 trillion :)

I've just been letting it run all afternoon and periodically updating it. My biggest constraint now is that I only have 37 million meth dealers.

when do i get this meth star thing?
i have all upgrades (on page 1) dont have page 2
31 moons
13 achievements
trillions of money and meth
produce 47 M grams of meth/s
1.8 billion $ a sec
90 million dealers

So I let it run all night, and this morning I was able to purchase a Meth Star, a Meth Planet, and by this afternoon will have an Actual Star.

I'm pretty sure my $$ figure is now more than all the money in the world combined. I'm also creating several hundred tonnes of meth per second, and adding about 6 billion dollars a second to the account.

I'm curious as to how the product gets shipped from the Meth Star, Meth Planet, etc to my 250,000,000 street dealers.

what are you guys doing for cash? im on $11.7 per sec, but its stopped increaseing becasue I haev hit max dealers at 500,000,000
ive boguht the $99 trillion star
but still no baby .........

What do you mean, no baby? I've now got a picture of my master dealer holding a baby, but haven't figured out what it means.

I'm running the game on my home machine, not my work machine, so can't check until this evening.

I figured once I have 500,000,000 dealers then the easiest thing will just be to retain only the highest performing creation method and let the $$ increase overnight.

Each new location opens up when your combined income is equal to HALF the value of the upgrade.

Eg. You will be able to SEE the Meth Star (price of $9 Trillion) when you have made $4.5 Trillion.

If you want it to keep running while you do other things, open up a completely new internet browser window (not tab), that way the game doesn't pause.

I use to play a lot of these games as a kid LOL. This one's pretty basic, my fav are trading games, the best IMO was ELITE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elite_(video_game)

You could do EVERYTHING.

I bought the planet last nite before going to bed. This morning sold it and bought actual star. This is my only producer atm.

Was up to 412m dealers I think

this is what mine looks like, no baby that people are talking about

ive maxed out dealers at 500 million
my cash rate has stopped at $11.7

so the $250m black hole will take forever,
but other people seem to have got more then 500million dealers,

which is why im stumped:confused:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,652
It will be interesting to see what happens once you get all available meth dealers, as your rate of income increase will become zero and then it's simply a time issue. Presumably at this point you get towards the end of the available production mechanisms also.

This is a link to download an automatic clicker.

Will make your life a lot easier, I was able to buy about 10,000 master dealers in a couple of minutes.

http://download.cnet.com/3055-2084_4-75337902.html?&tag=pdl-redir

This ones even better http://sourceforge.net/projects/fastclicker/
In a few minutes I now have 200,000 new dealers a second coming on line and a new moon available to buy every 20 or so seconds .

Wow, now its off the charts, a new moon to buy faster than I can count the seconds it takes

Back