Addictive game - Dr Meth

where is this baby? im stuck on 12.6billion per sec, which will take a day to have enough for an actual star.......

where is this baby? im stuck on 12.6billion per sec, which will take a day to have enough for an actual star.......
I got bold and sold all my 133 moons and let the drugs run almost right down
Bought back a few moons to keep things ticking up
Meth star has been bought and filled and waiting for planet of the meth

i sold everything, only have 2 meth stars but about to sell them so i can buy a planet
or should i wait and just buy an actual star? as atm i dont have any more upgrades so i dont see a point in having mass amounts of meth if i cant do any upgrades with it?
when do i get page 2 of the upgrades?

edit:
sold 2 meth stars and bought planet
purity is now 85%
getting $12,750,000,000/sec

i sold everything, only have 2 meth stars but about to sell them so i can buy a planet
or should i wait and just buy an actual star? as atm i dont have any more upgrades so i dont see a point in having mass amounts of meth if i cant do any upgrades with it?

edit:
purity is now 85%

There's a limit on the number of dealers you can have. So your sales are capped, therefor your production only needs to meet that cap.

Thats why i only had 1 meth star, sold it. 1 planet, sold it, 1 actual star.

There's a limit on the number of dealers you can have. So your sales are capped, therefor your production only needs to meet that cap.

Thats why i only had 1 meth star, sold it. 1 planet, sold it, 1 actual star.
Yeah that sux, I knew that and for some reason just clicked buy another meth star, 9 TRILLION gone and can only sell everything and start again. :mad:

edit:
purity is now 85%

yeah im the same getting $13.5 trillion per sec,
but its stopped, others are saying you can get unlimited dealers,

im stuck on 500 million dealer,s which sort of eliminaets the purpose of having any meth, and since i cant get this baby thing to appear

:confused::confused::confused:

Would have been a long wait with only that piddly amount of dealers

FiFcVwk.jpg

http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3440754

jGKIHjt.jpg

this one is mine,

mine has a far higher cash rate, and to get to $250trillion will probably take 2 days!

plus Ive maxed out my dealers, so I dont know what to do now, other then wait

NOTE: YAY I GOT THE BABY!!!!!..................what does it do?

Purpose of the black hole is to unlock the 2nd page upgrades. Apparently it can take lots of sacrifices to get them (so get your dealers per second rate up to replenish them).

I just sacrificed 5 lots (at 100mil a throw) and unlocked 2 upgrades. The one I've used so far increases dealer rate, and the 2nd one, which I havent done yet increases max dealers :D

I'll work on getting my dealers back ;)

drmeth.jpg

http://drmeth.com/#

ive been playing this non stop for a day now.........damn you! I cant get anything else done........sooooooooooo addictive

Disclaimer: i do not condone meth production/dealing/consumption
Warning: do not play the game if you have things to do

oh and rodimus, just a word of warning, level 6, requires you to buy China and make the 1 billion people produce meth, so this game might hurt your feelings

I was on the bus reading this thread and got to page two giggling and almost missed my stop. I think the bus thought I was on Meth with the chortling coming from me.

Is that yours or one you found online?
One I found online

The black hole got hungry and ate my one and only star because I wasnt feeding it fast enough
Now I have over 500,000 dealers a second being employed to feed into its ravenous maw and even that is barely enough to keep pace so I'll get another 500,000 over the next coffee break.

Back