Adelaide Plumber

Looking for a plumber who works in the North / North-East of Adelaide. Mixer on my sink is leaking water everywhere, and my plumber is out of town.

Was purchased at Bunnings around 6months ago, so is still under warranty i believe. Does anyone know the protocol with a problem like this? I cant take it out to show them its broken until i get a new one to replace it. Would i have to go back to with the broken one to show them so i can get a refund/replacement?

Pretty urgent, they have had to turn off the mains when theyre not using it (happened late yesterday), so hopefully it doesnt put them out too much.

Having a similar problem right now with a mixer which we purchased at Bunnings about a year ago. Cost about $80 from memory.

Spoke to our plumber who has suggested we may be able to fix it simply by tightening it. Have not tried to as yet.

He will charge us $130 to come out and fit another if we need him to.

He also suggested that if we buy another, to look for a brand of mixer called " Posh ". Apparently he considers they are high quality with little to no issues after installation - unlike many other brands.

Stangman.

I use the Brewers brand in my IP's. They come standard with longer connections than other brands (which can be very useful, sometimes) and they are the only brand that I'm aware of that honour the warranty even if you install them yourself. Other brands void the warranty unless a licenced plumber installs them.
So far, I've yet to test the warranty as I've never had a problem with one.

Back