Advice on CH7 Sunrise: Put your Wedding on your Credit Card!

ruroshin - which photographer did you use? we used Studio 60. They were the previous year's wedding photographer winners. There are loads of good photographers in Bris. Studio 60 are good coz it's like they're not even there. They're not bossy and they didn't mind other family members tagging a long to take pics either.

We used TWK Studio http://twkstudio.com.au/ and were very happy with them. Like Studio 60 they were happy for family members to take pics and worked well with our videographer.

it was so funny. We sort of knew what to expect from what friends had told us. Before we went into the studio, I said to hubby ' do not say a word, let me handle it...just give me a head nod if you like the photo..stick to the budget!' but I did miserably! i even cut out loads of family pics coz we have so many from other cameras and good quality SLR pics. we only bought 2 page spread for family pics @ $150 per side......it really pained me to use a full 2 side spread for 1 photo $300!! but it was a beautiful pic...you can't just have loads of lil pics on every page. But I love the digital coffee table albums. They wear well.

Same here, we had a budget but when you see how good the photos were the budget just goes out the window. Oh well, a once in a lifetime emotional buy :p

If your wife does open up that concept here, I can tell you the make up side will do well. Asians do make up so much better. They use better products i.e ampules. It would also be great to be able to hire wedding dresses.

Yup she has actually already bought some dresses to hire out, gets them cheap from suppliers in asia. She'll probably launch the business at the end of the year. From accountant to wedding planner :eek:

Back