Anyone else looking in Perth at the moment?

"many bogans are losers"... such a broad stroke ausprop. I know many bogans. And while some are idiots(no arguement there)...those many have families, children and loved ones. A workmate is a bogan. hardcore. and an ediot. But he loves his kids and would fight and die for them like many. Also visits his GF every week who died a while back...Is he an loser i wonder?

You may have been standing next to him when you made your judgement. He was at ACDC

...long story short. Maybe your the loser? Mr upitty. Then again you couldve been spot on. Mr right

You have vested interest. You wouldn't believe anything less I believe. I have noticed the 800+ dev potenti houses are being snapped up around the station. one day the armadale line will lose it's "most violent" tag.

no vested interest here - i really like the R25 area between the train line and champion lakes - not many 4x2s in area and a lot of lots lend themselves to a 350sqm subdivision - i can get a 4x2 on a back lot easy, put a 2nd bathroom on the front 4x1 and voila - 2x 4x2s to a market starved of 4x2s.

top rents, cheap house, cheap land.

"many bogans are losers"... such a broad stroke ausprop. I know many bogans. And while some are idiots(no arguement there)...those many have families, children and loved ones. A workmate is a bogan. hardcore. and an ediot. But he loves his kids and would fight and die for them like many. Also visits his GF every week who died a while back...Is he an loser i wonder?

You may have been standing next to him when you made your judgement. He was at ACDC

...long story short. Maybe your the loser? Mr upitty. Then again you couldve been spot on. Mr right

...so you are allowed to call some bogans "idiots" however Ausprop gets lynched for infering that many are "losers"?? :confused::confused:

Pot, kettle, black, much ??? :rolleyes:

Boods

what would you value a 4x2 in that area? Seville Grove has the highest break in burglary stats for Perth last i read (6months ago). Maybe something to do with the location #cough# close to armadale #cough#

is armadale council ok to deal with dev wise? or is that quite possibly a silly qestion *all councils suck*

To true.

I do it every single day, though im little more reserved. Im as judgemental as the next so who am i to judge a judger being one myself.. digging holes is fun. think il stop now... You wanna try living next to bogans...in maddington!. All i can say is that my street had a line down the middle so you knew what side of the road to be on....now im not so sure. I swear they get a discount at the tyre shop!

hmm not sure I like the inference about break ins in armadale and the quality of people that live there. looking down your nose a bit! ;) There is no such thing as good areas and bad areas, they are all equal. bad people do not exist. easter bunny is on his way too

I saw a couple big blocks advertised in the SundayTimes in Beckenham of all places.

2023 sqm, could retain home but needs TLC, R17.5 $499k

1290 sqm, recantgular block, currently duplex zoning, $460k

OR

2696 sqm, "R60" zoning coming soon, $1.449M

What people think of this and surrounding areas ?

...so you are allowed to call some bogans "idiots" however Ausprop gets lynched for infering that many are "losers"?? :confused::confused:

Pot, kettle, black, much ??? :rolleyes:

Boods

Difference is to know a person first.You following me;) I KNOW this person/bogan is an idiot. Factually.(punched a cop out and tried to drive his(the cop) car away!!!)

Ausprop made a low minded call IMO. I say that coz i follow Ausprop through RSS and see the awsome contributions made on this forum so that took shine of the high standing i had. I believe they call it the halo effect

But like i said. The bogan i know is kind hearted like any real father/son/person

You comprenday?:rolleyes:

As for lynching...sorry about the use of words Ausprop. Its fricken impossible to put context and other nuances into text on a screen. okely dokely?

I saw a couple big blocks advertised in the SundayTimes in Beckenham of all places.

2023 sqm, could retain home but needs TLC, R17.5 $499k

1290 sqm, recantgular block, currently duplex zoning, $460k

OR

2696 sqm, "R60" zoning coming soon, $1.449M

What people think of this and surrounding areas ?

Are you talking about the props on william street? ive been past and the front houses (2 props next to each other at 1500sqm each i think) are knock downs IMO. crazy that someone lives in those things:eek:

aww - I'm touched.. and amazed that someone follows my brain dumps!

Sounds creepy but i follow your eevery word mwhahaharr! Joking but i do have you on feed. Your smarter then i am ausprop. why wouldnt i listen(so to speak) to you. Just keep the good stuff comin

Back