anyone got the phone numbers of the independents

hi all
he name says if you have there land and mobiles have a read of ponzi thread and you will know what I am going to ask them

Katter 07 4061 6066

Windsor Phone (home): 02 6768 7239
Phone (work): 02 6761 3080
Mobile: 0427 668 868

Oakeshott Phone (work): 02 6552 4780

Please let us know how it goes.

Cheers
Amanda

thanks
sent this to bob
hi bob
here is an idea that I have and you can have a think about it with the other independants
I posted the idea on somersoft an investor forum website
I think it could have legs
I deal with receivers and get people out of the grips of rec ievers and bankwest is one of that largest problems
you have problems from mission beach to airlie beach with developments taht just can't get funding
the following way can get those moving
if you wish to contact me my number is
please email back that you have recieved my email
on the forums I am grossrealisation
Lawrence
hi WinstonWolfe
I have a way
to inject 2 or 3 b without having a blow out and also moving forward
the gov sets up a building bank
and lends to developers at 1 or 2% interest rate and the loans are to build in areas that require housing
a it would incrase margins and it would move alot of sites current in moth balls
the banks would have to kick the tin for part of the loans as they would right them
and the gov would not have to give the 3 b they just underwrite the loans
so you go to your bank westpac get a indicative go to the gov bank get it underwritten as its needs in the area and the bank westpac lends the money
knowing if the developer falls over the bank under written
50% of the development is low cost housing so the end buyer is the gov
building problem solved
also when the new areas are built and these are new suburbs fiber is the prefered phone line system in stead of copper
this way you only then need to link not build the whole network
when lazer paint comes out then we could just lazer paint the infrastructure

the independants could and should get stuck into the banks as this is the only time they can
the banks have to do what the parliment says like it or hate it they have both parties in their pockets
now they don't as they have independants in there
they should be asking for clear understanding to parliment ojn how they distribute profits how the assess risk and why they are not funding
the independents should ask for a commision into the banking industry.
yes tony or jillian won't want it but they will get it
ask why did bankwest pull all its commercial funding 12 months ago
was it because of cba and if it was how can one bank tell another bank before it owns it what to do
same with westpac and st george
we are at a time where they have 2 to 3 weeks to do this so if you are in a marginal with an independant ask them
get them to ask the big questions
because they are the only ones that can.
catta should be asking to see the head of the reserve and ask questions about did the banks do a deal and what was that deal before they changed rates and cba was allowed to buy bankwest and westpac buy stgeorge
buying these banks and closing off credit is a reason mr catta is not getting investment and so the bush is hurting
so you want to know ask
and so my advice is to get the numbers of the independants and people here have them post them
I will ring and ask each and everyone
I want a commission into the waste
inc the nras batts schools but also we need answers from the banks with regards to the bank quarantee by kevin 07 which caused huge credit crunch and hurt all comm business
what was the deal
and which bank did the arm twisting
kevin 07 thinks these deals are under the carpet
well the independents can and should get the light on this deals.
everyone hates the banks
why because the deals are not in the open.
and we are all paying for these deals.
anyone have a number or a mobil of one of these independents
maybe a few others can have a chat and see if they can get this up
would be hell of a lot better then throwing money at a problem

Good post "GR",I think Bob Katter will be on the phone to you,, after all he thinks we need another 40 million up in Nthe Qld..willair..

should be - we all need to live somewhere and the banks supported by the unionists in labor have milked the system to breaking point

Whilst I do agree with this, it will not be the for factor in these discussions...It will be, broadband, health esp mental health, and employment.

Yes i do agree they need to be aware of this situation, but in time....not now

hi Shaneelastic
I think you are wrong
broadband, health esp mental health, and employment.
lets look at these three
broadband only appeared in the last 6 months as an issue to anyoneit was the same as the affordable housing its a reason for people to say great lets allow them in but is it something that we need now and that we can afford
not sure for me
mental heath has been an issue for years and beyond it it going to be taken care of in one term not likely and to get money into it we need production and growth
and employment
do you not think that if you took the 1 or 2 b worth of development sites held by receivers ad banks off the books and started doing them taht it would reduce the unemployment queues

the independants have said some thing that sounds well with me
everyone is asking them to solve problems that the two parties can't
one said where are the others 150 members trying to fix this problem they are in at the moment and thats true.
but if the current lot can't get funding moving and they can't they someone needs to
and your in time
what time as bob said we have people killing themselfs
I have a site and can send you the reciever to talks to where the director went out after the receiver appointed and killed himself single bullet
tell me when for these people
we have companies that are rolling debt on credit cards because banks just won't lend to commercial business
we are not just talking development but comm funding
and if they wish to move forward lets move forward
and they are not putting the money out (they will if the borrower defaults but half the project is to the government anyway)
if they did my idea on the ber
the builder doesn't get paid until the item is valued yes he has built it but it has to come in on budget and val
for me I think if they get balance of power then ideas like this need to be looked at
or you can just sit on your hands and say nothing and when non of these ideas come out you can say well never knew anything like that
the for factor from all will be how to get to the top job
broadband, health esp mental health, and employment. will not be in that list anyway
wait to hear that all three will go to a commitee
so go for some thing you can do and can get done
this type of bank can be done
and if you think you can't do it
give it to the following
the arabic group trying to get a sharia bank established here you could do it with a sharia bank
virgin that are wanting a bank here
a chinese bank there is three waiting
or bred the french they are waiting also
give it to a new bank and make the others do the same and if not take away the bank quarantee.
if you think its a good idea have a chat with your local member
be positive look for ways to make things better

hi Shaneelastic
I think you are wrong
broadband, health esp mental health, and employment.
lets look at these three
broadband only appeared in the last 6 months as an issue to anyoneit was the same as the affordable housing its a reason for people to say great lets allow them in but is it something that we need now and that we can afford
not sure for me
mental heath has been an issue for years and beyond it it going to be taken care of in one term not likely and to get money into it we need production and growth
and employment
do you not think that if you took the 1 or 2 b worth of development sites held by receivers ad banks off the books and started doing them taht it would reduce the unemployment queues

the independants have said some thing that sounds well with me
everyone is asking them to solve problems that the two parties can't
one said where are the others 150 members trying to fix this problem they are in at the moment and thats true.
but if the current lot can't get funding moving and they can't they someone needs to
and your in time
what time as bob said we have people killing themselfs
I have a site and can send you the reciever to talks to where the director went out after the receiver appointed and killed himself single bullet
tell me when for these people
we have companies that are rolling debt on credit cards because banks just won't lend to commercial business
we are not just talking development but comm funding
and if they wish to move forward lets move forward
and they are not putting the money out (they will if the borrower defaults but half the project is to the government anyway)
if they did my idea on the ber
the builder doesn't get paid until the item is valued yes he has built it but it has to come in on budget and val
for me I think if they get balance of power then ideas like this need to be looked at
or you can just sit on your hands and say nothing and when non of these ideas come out you can say well never knew anything like that
the for factor from all will be how to get to the top job
broadband, health esp mental health, and employment. will not be in that list anyway
wait to hear that all three will go to a commitee
so go for some thing you can do and can get done
this type of bank can be done
and if you think you can't do it
give it to the following
the arabic group trying to get a sharia bank established here you could do it with a sharia bank
virgin that are wanting a bank here
a chinese bank there is three waiting
or bred the french they are waiting also
give it to a new bank and make the others do the same and if not take away the bank quarantee.
if you think its a good idea have a chat with your local member
be positive look for ways to make things better

The way I read you first post...you sound like a property developer.....politicians cant be seen to be supporting property developers as there is this feeling in the general community that property developers are all wealthy...pollies need to be getting things for teh average joe, average joe cant see the connection between property development and cheaper housing, thats why the government uses fancy names like NRAS.

I would like to highlight an area in red that you raised..........you say that a director, i assume a devloper killed himself....this my friend is a mental health issue. If our health system had a better mental health system and community was more aware of it we could go along way to helping people with mental health. I heard Catter quote that 1 farmer is killing himself every two weeks in his area. I believe that mental health will play out in these discussions.

Broadband is hopeless in the country..Both parties have a solution. These pollies need to be seen to be doing the right thing, broadband for the country is the right thing....which plan is better, the gillards or abbotts???well im not a the head so i wil leave that to someone else.

hi
where is broadband so bad
is that not the first question
and at this stage do we need it to every acre of the country
place may need it and is it not better to find out where these places are
and then work out if they really need it or a different system used
with mental health there are lots of areas to look at but they are noit going to go away throwing money at them
as for developer being wealthy well thats just not true most developments are small stage developments and they fall in the under 3 mil mark and they are usually a group of people.
the government are not as you say getting into bed with the developer.
when you go to westpac for a loan does that mean westpac is in bed with you
what this idea does is make or add pressure on funder to do the job that they are out in the community saying they wish to do which is lend or fund.
what this is not to assist developers but to assist development and also to assist business finance in general
we hear that rents are rising and nsw build rate is the lowest of all the states we went backwards in real terms last year and this year
we have negative numbers of building
question why
well the margins are to low and the fundings not there
mr katta area in mission beach and down to airlie is a waste land of development
they just sold a 180mil finished product for under 60 mil the owners tried to refi each end unit but there was and is no funding for these areas.
its great for some poly's to say go to another funder but at the moment we have and will use the independents words here
we have the coles and woolworths of finance
in cba and westpac
tell me another funder
nab have no interest in these area
who no brown cow there no one else
port macq
there is sites there that have been trying to get funding for over 5 years
I have three each is around the 10 mil mark and are in groups and two are held by receivers and not a cat in hells chance of funding
if the independants what to get people into their areas and they want to bring in people and money.
then build something that requires these trades
no point sitting there just whinging.
build something that will be a hub and bring in people
bob says he wants to stop the chinese buying everything
well if a receiver has a property and he has three offers two say that woyuld like to buy but can't get funding and the other says I can buy but reduce by 20% which does he sell to
why are the farms being sold so cheap
I will tell you if no one else will
because one of the biggest funder to the bush was bankwest it came from the west to fund
ho didn't they just sell
ho didn't they stop funding about 2 years now ago
ho is westpac funding into the bush
no
so why are the chinese buying up pour land
simple they can and no one can get funding to stop it
I posted about 12 months ago about the issue I saw at that time with regards to the chinese and funding when kevin 07 was still there and nothing happened
the problem is not the chinese
the problem is that no one is taking the banks to task.
the stupid issue thats the funders stop funding
the overseas come buy cheap and the funder chase for the difference and then people ask why is there so much chinese money comming in
don't look at the results look at the reason and its got nothing to do with value or the borrower
its the funders they started the spiral to the bottom and we are reaping those problems
and the sooner mr katta and the other know or understand the better for us all
for me your mental health and other problems are not as important as the restricted funding as this funding probelkm is not only killing people its killing areas

hi
where is broadband so bad

for me your mental health and other problems are not as important as the restricted funding as this funding probelkm is not only killing people its killing areas

The broadband in my new house in melbournes north east is disgraceful. I have to use wireless or satelite, I cannot get adsl or cable......Down the road I cannot even get phone reception on the 3g network. I travel to country vic and rural nsw & qld for work and its the same thing, I just cant get good signals at farmers roperties or even in some towns

Your second line is an absolute disgrace, I really hope you or your family or friends have mental health problems........., I presume you would be happy as long as you had funding to develop to the detriment of Australians mental health??

What would you prefer
Would you be happy with a famly member with a mental health problem that cant get adequate affordable treatment
or
Would you be happy with funding for your little developments.

Back