Anyone have a personal chef?

As in a real one? not a wife/husband/parent.

and in australia,

Was approached today by a few friends (3 to be exact) all 3 are amateur bodybuilders and they've got extreme diets, my diet is no where near as extreme but its pretty full on,

their line of thinking is, pay a chef $45k odd per year, or even less if its not a full time job, 4 of us, chef cooks meals at one house (possibly rotating) 3 meals per day, 2 of them will probably be in lunch box form, other people pick them up once a day

Im surprised people dont do this more often

If you really want it, you can do it all yourself. Plan ahead your meals and exercise regimen and put real time and effort into it; you don't need to spend $45k. Getting started is difficult, but into the habit is the hard part. Then you can use your 1/4 to purchase another property. :)

I'd be suprised if any pro BB's at all even have a personal chef.
Must have plenty of surplus cashflow and no time to spend it to even be considering this idea.

As in a real one? not a wife/husband/parent.

and in australia,

Was approached today by a few friends (3 to be exact) all 3 are amateur bodybuilders and they've got extreme diets, my diet is no where near as extreme but its pretty full on,

their line of thinking is, pay a chef $45k odd per year, or even less if its not a full time job, 4 of us, chef cooks meals at one house (possibly rotating) 3 meals per day, 2 of them will probably be in lunch box form, other people pick them up once a day

Im surprised people dont do this more often

Wouldn't a chef earn more than $900/wk before tax ?

I'd be suprised if any pro BB's at all even have a personal chef.
Must have plenty of surplus cashflow and no time to spend it to even be considering this idea.

Mr Sheffield used to have one on The Nanny. Well a butler who cooked anyway....

And Mr Sheffield wasn't even a bodybuilder.

That poor girl "landed on her fanny" according to the theme song.

Whatever happened to wholesome family entertainment?

PS- no chef here either.

HArDER TORQUE AMERIKAN: Fanny = butt.

A qualifed chef maybe more than necessary ? but it did like look the Sheffield's butler could cook... Sounds a bit like overkill, but then again, be hard to eat out and cooking for single people can be a PITA sometimes.... wonder what the cost woudl be for aht the OP is looking for ?

A few kilos each of chicken, tuna, eggs, fruit, fish and nuts ?

ohh and carbs too

So what does a cook do with those foods?

What are the meals?

How long do they take to put together?

Just curious, because I think paying someone to plonk a few easy to put together items in a lunch box and to cook a basic meal is probably a needless expense (why I was asking the questions).

So what does a cook do with those foods?

What are the meals?

How long do they take to put together?

Just curious, because I think paying someone to plonk a few easy to put together items in a lunch box and to cook a basic meal is probably a needless expense (why I was asking the questions).

I dunno... maybe that's why the OP needs a chef too !

Why not consult a qualified dietician and have individual eating plans drawn up to meet your goals while ensuring your health?
Marg

do a big cookup on the weekend and make into meals and freeze
then pull out of the freezer the day before and put in fridge and your meal is ready
or hire a chief to do a big day or 2 worth of cooking each week/month to do this
rather than daily
you really only need 2 meals a day as you will do your own breaky and your 2-3hrly snacks as a few nuts / protein shake, sanga only take a few mins each day

Back