Approx cost of this? Pics attached

Can anyone suggest who can do what I require here:

I need one side of the house filled in (the left side if you are facing the house).
Basically it has to be waterproof and insulated, this is not a garage it is a 'living area' for animals. But it requires sunlight too so I was thinking a sunroom built off the back of it could work as the house virtually blocks all sun under the house there.
The filled in part would need to start after that first door as that is the front door of the house.

As you can see in one of the photos there is a barrier of some sort where the sunroom would need to start, not sure if that would be an issue. I think it [the filled in area] should be made of brick since the middle part of that first floor is. Eventually we will look at filling in the right side as a garage.

Who is the best type of contractor to get to do this and what sort of costs would I be looking at?

Ideas, recommendations would be appreciated. I have never done any sort of home improvements before so this is the first step of many. Wait till I start asking about the kitchen :p

Attachments

• 104884858kl1210138834.jpg
    104884858kl1210138834.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 96
  • 104884858ml1210138833.jpg
    104884858ml1210138833.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 84
im starting soon ? to build bis room/ext from $1400, sqm as i can plaster/concrete,carpentry etc etc, but under your house although not hard at all, you require, water profing under the existing slab, ie cut and remove, or i supose lay another on top of this on , if the clearance is ok, not a hard job at all, just in the wrong state for me,

Discovered we will have to move the electricity meter, looks like this could be more costly than first thought.

Back