Are accountants sexy and adventurous?

Hi Bruce,

The second and third photos looked like a resurrection of the bottom of the harbour schemes.:p :D

bye

thefirstbruce said:
Is that some victim's thonged foot sticking out of the tiger's bottom??? :p
Could be one of Dales constantly complaining clients that Dale shoved headfirst you know where :eek: .

Don't mess with Dale :)

my ex was/is an accountant so my vote is a definate .... nope!

he was egotistical, vain and thought he had a right to whatever he wanted. :rolleyes:

The add on TV about German Engineering (on their cars) being sexy comes to mind. Then I picture my Accountant saying "You know you want it". Then I run away screaming "EEEEWWWW!"

Nice he is, but sexy? No way!

I couldn't possibly suggest what is sexy in a guy. I'm a guy afterall.

But having been to many xmas functions with them, be assured that accountans are real fungii. ie Fun guys, not that which grows in the dark on cowpats.

The tradition in my lady's office is that the new grads run the show (the aforementioned xmas party) but nobody, even the senior partner, is immune. Sadly the era of PC has dulled the repartee but I am constantly pleased with the self-confidence and wit of these young people.

With the possible exception of the current senior partner, who is from Coopers afterall, they would all pass my my "Would I invite them to a barbeque" test.

Was it yesterday I suggested that generalisations are generally wrong? I reckon accountants cop a bad rap.

lizzie said:
my ex was/is an accountant so my vote is a definate .... nope!

he was egotistical, vain and thought he had a right to whatever he wanted. :rolleyes:

thats probably a old generation accountant you are talking about.
I am an accountant, have some adventures hobbies like circuit racing and I like all of thsoe extreme fun-park rides (I got to try sky diving and bungy someday)
Sexy?... I am not too sure; better leave that for other people to judge.:D

Sexy...of course...what women can't resist a man wielding 15,000 pages of tax legislation.

Adventurous...hey i don't wear cardigans since Barry Unsworth made them unfashionable, have an invisible pocket protector for my pens and have upgraded to Gucci glasses from the standard black variety favoured by the likes of Warren Buffett. Boy I feel excited realising how far I've come. I'm adventurous.

Back