Can you find the man in the coffee beans?

I looked for some time, couldn't find any man. I should go find whether I have a right brain?

I can't find him ... I have no right brain ... hubby would agree with that

edit: Oh there he is - once someone said bottom area, and size of a bean, I was right ... was looking for a whole person made up of coffee beans

Same here.

I started off trying to do the thing with the hidden pictures because I thought it might have been a trick quiz, that didn't happen after a couple of seconds (I'm pretty good at those) and when my eyes refocused to normal, there he was down the bottom.

...did you see any Pigeons Bayview :D

I think it's all just a bit of fun.

What does the spinning girl thing tell you? I saw her spinning clockwise first then anticlockwise (after I had looked away and looked back).

Also, I was never any good at those magic eye things - is that related? I had a friend who didn't even really have to unfocus her eyes before she could see it. I could stare at those things for hours....

Saw this today...

"Think you can multitask? Try this: while sitting on a chair, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles. Then, while doing that, draw the number 6 with your right hand. You can't help it: your foot will change direction."

And this one... Not brain related but cool.

"Okay, give this one a try: bend your middle finger like the picture on the left shows and put your hand on the table. Then lift your thumb, index finger, and pinkie. No problem, right? Now try the ring finger.

the-paralyzed-finger-trick.jpg

Stepanie Weaver of Science Made Simple explains why you can't:

The tendons in your fingers are independent from one another apart from the ones in your middle and ring finger. These tendons are connected, so that when your middle finger is folded down you cannot move your ring finger. It feels like your ring finger is stuck!"

Same here.

I started off trying to do the thing with the hidden pictures because I thought it might have been a trick quiz, that didn't happen after a couple of seconds (I'm pretty good at those) and when my eyes refocused to normal, there he was down the bottom.
Bless the 90s for giving us the Magic Eye craze!!

And this one... Not brain related but cool.

"Okay, give this one a try: bend your middle finger like the picture on the left shows and put your hand on the table. Then lift your thumb, index finger, and pinkie. No problem, right? Now try the ring finger.

the-paralyzed-finger-trick.jpg

Stepanie Weaver of Science Made Simple explains why you can't:

The tendons in your fingers are independent from one another apart from the ones in your middle and ring finger. These tendons are connected, so that when your middle finger is folded down you cannot move your ring finger. It feels like your ring finger is stuck!"

But when you fold your ring finger under you can lift your middle finger.

Back