Are you able to print a thread?

There have been a few great threads recently eg Grossreal's Sitloti thread. Are you able to print the thread in it's entirety and if so , how?

thanks
Gazza

Of course you can. Just press print like you would for anything else. I believe you will have to print each page separately though.

hi gazza
gazza if you cut and paste the pages into a new word doc then reprint the word doc is the easiest as you can then use the words internal abc feature and it will come out easier to read.
I think.
I hope you not only enjoy it but use it and as long as you don't readjust and change it round as some people do like to do I have no problem with people printing or copying it.
you do need to say thats its not your own work and that it is not to be used for any kind of invetment and that anything you us it for I have no endorsment for and this post is to let all know.
I wish you well.
I believe that post if you find they are good should be cut and paste'd to learn when you have that quiet time to read instead of books.
for those interested I have done 5 x mp3 recording that will come out on a web site( not mine) when ever they decide and am doing them while I drive
I find it easier then typing I think they are up to about 50mpg at this stage.
they can put them together.

Back