Are you male or female?

Are you Male or Female?

• Male

Votes: 84 60.9%
  • Female

Votes: 54 39.1%

• Total voters
Told ya skater.....there's one in every crowd....stand off to the side grossy.

Hmmm......maybe I should have had a third option. :eek:

Sorry GR, I left out Transgender or Hermaphrodite. I am sure though that this would only be a small number, but feel free to let us know if you should have ticked that third option.

there is always one in the crowd and hats off I like to be that one.
so will stand on the side line on this one.
I am mostly sanguine so you do not want me in the middle you would like to have me in the back ground.
intersted what are you dazz
as you have changed your name and now back
which of the four are you
I do not hide the fact I am sanguine( but sanguines are at the front of most they do)
I would be interested ( and did put it in a post what are you)
put on ths post will read and will try to hold back both my typing fingures

See, this I actually find amusing. I've had real estate agents and car sales people think that I'm some ditsy female and think I'm stupid. I just grin on the inside, knowing that they're in for some hard work. :D

Lol, i like playing dumb sometimes, if it's gets me what i want :D

What if you are gay or a lesbian does that throw out your question
I am neither

It's that because males have a simple straight forward looking at things that what we are we are no gyroscopes we are single thinking, direct focus, and aim for a particular end

Not exactly - from my knowledge if you are gay you're still a male and lesbian is still a female..

I must agree that many guys are much more straight forward, in my case this is true. I over analyse, whereas the boyfriend says things how it is.

I got the same question from a mechanic about my car and the wife told me the mechanic wanted to talk to me
my question to him was simple she drives the car how am I to become a car mechanic thats his job and when he tells me the problem I will ask another mechanic see if he is right and handed back the phone.

The sad reality in this scenario, and yes; it is a generalisation (but actually it isn't) is that most women don't know one end of a car from the other. Many do not even know where the oil and coolant go, and many can't even open the hood or pump up their own tyres.

I have been working in the automotive industry for nearly 12 months now, and Iz see it several times every day. I might say that I am glad about this because it means more customers for my business; the less they know, the more they need us.

But why is it so? It is not hard to learn a few basic maintenance issues about a car, but women just don't seem to want to learn it.

So, this is why yer average mechanic will usually want to explain a finer technical issue to the husband; because in most cases they have half a clue.

Is it right? No

But it's the way it is.

Having said all this; the percentage of mechanically useless males is growing exponentially as well in this day and age of the office drone.

Precisely why they invented run-flat tyres and the RACV are a booming company. Even the blokes can't change a tyre these days.

The older I get, the less the answer matters.

When I was a young girl, pretty sweet and innocent (LOL!) it did make a difference because sales people, male and female didn't really think I was the person with the money. And ya know what? there were times when I certainly didn't hold the coin and my man was the person to direct the information too.

I met my man when I was just 18 and he was 25. We just fell into our roles and I was happy with my mature (to me) man. We work well as a team I think.

Real estate purchasing and most big ticket items come down to my research, effort and ultimate decision. My husband helps with some of the wheeling and dealing because, as a guy, he can be very cold and calculated (as opposed to my emotional brain taking control sometimes...)

To get to the point... I don't know whether sales people are waking up to the fact that both males and females nowadays can hold the money and make buying decisions, or I'm getting older but I (like grossreal) don't really get hung up on the male/female thing anymore.

hi bayview
you miss the point
we are not the same
we are not designed the same
we do not have the same ideas or even the same brain paterns
a male to a female is no more the same as frog is to a goat
to try to say a male is the same as a female is to me just silly
its the same as saying a truck is the same as a boat
yes both move product and they can move the same volume but are they the same
no
a female can not compete in the same game as a male its that simple( they maywell think they can but they can't)
but a male can't compete in a female game as good as a female why because he just can't he can do a good job at it but he will never be the best at it
we are not the same and sorry to say we can't be
why
we were not designed to be the same
you cant design a holden and a ford and they try to make the two one
you can try but it just cant happen
they are just to different
the problem is not a male problem
why because males know where they are
the problem is that females what to be on a same level as the males
this way they will be spoken to on the same level as the males
well let me tell you some thing
thats not possible
unless you change your gender how could that happen
a male will talk to a male as a male and a female will talk to a female as a female and thats won't change
this has nothing to do with problems
what is it
simple
males talk to males
and females talk to females
am I missing something here
anyone who tell me me we are the same
well you have no idea how different we are
a male is not designed to have the problems of a female or a female not designed to have the issue for a male
and if they are please email me
females are good at what they do
try to change by all means but we are at last count 2010000 years old if you work on bc
and there has not been alot of change
and males good at what they do
yes we ave guy and lesbian (but they have a male and a female within the group)(so not a great change just different name tags)
bit different

Here we go again.
Females just like to complain that "it's because I'm female".
Males get it too from both genders, but generally they don't make a fuss and get on with it.

Ok, I'll come clean, I'm a happily married man to the same Lady for nearly 35 years. :)

Congratulations battler....coming up to the pearl anniversary.

My husband and I were married for 53 years before my beloved dear ol' Henry passed away last June. They were some of the happiest years of my life.

OK...it's just clicked...BH and Skater are married...this is starting to freak me out a little...:eek:

anyone else out there want to let me in on their situations???:D

Boods
I think I am married to Kathryn d

as for the question,,

I am male, but in touch with my feminine half, (she's in the next seat), it does take a lot of convincing that if the salesmen sell to me they dont get a sale

Last edited:
Back