Australia's Smartest Kid Accepted Into Harvard

dont worry, i also use extreme examples to try to prove a point.

just the other day i was saying that martin bryant is exactly the same as all other white people. watch out for them.

:)
I didn't use extreme examples. I know at least 5 such houses in one suburb.

Last edited:
just the other day i was saying that martin bryant is exactly the same as all other white people. watch out for them.

There are people on this forum who believe he didn't commit those crimes!

A few years ago, there was a poll about the Apollo Moon Landings on this forum. A surprising number of people believed it to be staged.

Without being supercilious.......the above says a great deal about the IQ of a good number of forum participants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, that terrace didn't need a 10K renovation once you all moved out isn't it? And you guys used your toilets and didn't urinate on the tree in front of the house? And you punched each other every other week and someone got stabbed every other month?

I will get into trouble if I give more information mate. I know what i am talking about. And I am not white, I am a recent immigrant and not an Aussie in paper. But I am an Aussie at heart but I know quite a lot who are not and never will be. Immigration is not an issue but whom you get in may become a bigger issue.

1) Probably. But it already had a leaking roof.

2) It's a terrace. But the lemon tree in the courtyard flourished.

3) No. Of course we didn't. Like the vast majority of people. White, black, yellow, brown, green, purple, dutch.

4) I really don't think you do know what you are talking about. You had a bad experience with a bunch of dropkicks and are now extrapolating it to cover anyone who is different. Not every Norwegian is a Brehvik. Not evety Tasmania is a Bryant. Not every American is a McVeigh. Not every Libyan is a Gaddafi. Not every Saudi Arabian is a Bin Laden. And not every foreigner is like your very limited experience.

:)
I didn't use extreme examples. I know at least 5 such houses in one suburb and I am talking about my own community.

of course these are extreme examples, a very small % of immigrants do this

btw the most feral tenant ive ever had was white, should i tar all white people with the same brush?

a thread that is based on the idea that Asians are smart and whites/blacks dumb that progresses to try to stereotype responses as being south African - all in the guise of harmony...... seriously out of control guys

Not every Norwegian is a Brehvik. Not evety Tasmania is a Bryant. Not every American is a McVeigh. Not every Libyan is a Gaddafi. Not every Saudi Arabian is a Bin Laden. And not every foreigner is like your very limited experience.

That is what I am saying as well. And I didn't have any bad experience. And I am not here to prove a point or two. I gave my honest opinion :)

of course these are extreme examples, a very small % of immigrants do this.

True. But the system in place gets them into this country. And that could become a major issue.

a thread that is based on the idea that Asians are smart

Look again at the title of the thread. "Australia's Smartest Kid....."

That she is Asian is irrelevant, because, collectively, as Aussies, we should all be proud of her.

Bring in another ship-load of her kind - we need them badly.

That she is Asian is irrelevant, because, collectively, as Aussies, we should all be proud of her.

I agree with that. Need lots of such Aussies. Not the wrong ones please, as we already have a lot.

People go where they are welcomed.
From my experience, anyone who comes here and wants to be a part of the fabric will be welcomed.

Doesn't matter which Country. Simple.

Either way, where's the harm?
A sporting Club for a bunch of drunks to have a bit of a piz.z up and talk BS is a bit different to a whole community in one small area, who feel marginalised and not welcome, or who give the perception they don't want to participate.

I don't think those blokes were living in "The Australian Sector" or whatever, shut off from the rest.

Do I really have to explain how there can be harm in that scenario of ghettos and enclaves?

I don't think it is a healthy situation from either side of the fence. The possibility for "us and them" scenarios is obvious, and they happen.

Is that right? No, of course not, but....

Those scenarios don't help anyone.

devil is always in the detail! I have no problem with the heading

this thread is offensive to so many, it should be deleted or locked

Not the wrong ones please, as we already have a lot.

Totally agree. The Immigration Dept needs to make a better effort in bringing the brightest and the best into the country.

this thread is offensive to so many, it should be deleted or locked

I recall that you got a bit hot under the collar about another thread where it was revealed that Chinese property owners outperformed all others in the USA.

Beats me why you get upset about such things. The rest of us learn from the success of others. How about you? Get over the jealousy matey.

Back